SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you guys game for some more riddle? For a G19 RTF2 or a P228? *** Answers / Explanations / Winners (p. 26 and in OP) ***
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you guys game for some more riddle? For a G19 RTF2 or a P228? *** Answers / Explanations / Winners (p. 26 and in OP) *** Login/Join 
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Not even sure if we’re still playing, but I’m going to say retirement.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6751 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Being awarded a CUT by Para.

Posts: 1139 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The 3rd link is the original PROTO-1 Auction that has been auto-pruned, that I had to reached Way Back to the Machine to get it. It's been acting up intermittently today, but it's there.
https://web.archive.org/web/20...935/m/1160072114/p/1

Q

Posts: 26787 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Sig Product Evolution

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
A passport? Drivers license?

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
We are all headed to judgment day before God
Having faith and living your life according to the gospel brings you closer to God
Many have passed on to Heaven
Some will still not reach the kingdom of Heaven

Posts: 17932 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul Lynde center square for the win

or

The quest for the perfect Sig

Posts: 427 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Rounds through a magazine.
An FFL dealer.
Gun being shipped.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Is it about flying in an airplane to another country? American Airlines.

posted Hide Post
Let's try another avenue. I remember sometimes you'll throw a clue that doesn't have as much to do with the puzzle as we think.

What on EARTH are you talking about?

THESE THREE THREADS? They are all connected by a SPACE.

Manned space flight? The atmosphere?

Wherever your journey may lead, you will not reach your destination except through me (atmosphere).
The more you work at it, the closer you get (as rocketry advanced, the closer to leaving earth orbit they got).
Many have gone through (the atmosphere), but the rest have yet to succeed.
But sadly, some will fail completely along the way (many failed space missions... Apollo 1, Challenger, Columbia, etc.)

A stretch I know, but what the heck.

Posts: 2164 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
School, college, graduation.

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
We all start with a gun we learned to shoot. Trying different ones to find one that really fits and checks all the boxes.
Eventually, (if you’re smart), you buy a Sig and join SigForum to learn more.
You proceed through your journey with SF friends over the years until you become a long time member complete with CUT.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3783 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Experience

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1739 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Respect. Specifically the respect of Para and one's fellow SF members.

Posts: 6581 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Money for retirement.

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
A plan.

A goal without a plan is a dream.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Growing a beard like santa! Big Grin

Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Years of shooting for a smooth trigger pull, trigger job.

Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Knowledge, experience, and learning from others that graciously share their own for the benefit of others.

Posts: 3487 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Sigs through Germany to the importer.