SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you guys game for some more riddle? For a G19 RTF2 or a P228? *** Answers / Explanations / Winners (p. 26 and in OP) ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you guys game for some more riddle? For a G19 RTF2 or a P228? *** Answers / Explanations / Winners (p. 26 and in OP) *** Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
The journey of life.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1948 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The destination is one of you're pistols. The journey is through you and you're karma. Many will try, few will succeed. The more answers provided the closer we may be to you're prize.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3576 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The journey to solving one of 121131’s riddle challenges for a chance at winning one of 12131’s pistols is the obvious answer.

Your riddle was designed to mislead toward obtaining answers which would present the message of salvation.

Being a religious man you surely knew that one cannot get to heaven through your good works on earth. This is why you included the second line which was designed to exclude the easy answer that your first line seemed to clearly point to.
This line is Non-Biblical.
The more you work at it, the closer you get.

Very clever riddle.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Peanut butter

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Success or reaching your goals through perseverance.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4867 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Walmart's parking lot?

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1912 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Lunch line in the cafeteria.

Posts: 5000 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Big Grin
This brain teaser is open to all active SIGforum members.
Wherever your journey may lead, you will not reach your destination except through me.
The more you work at it, the closer you get.
Many have gone through, but the rest have yet to succeed.
But sadly, some will fail completely along the way.

Ok, so what on earth am I rambling about? Explain the riddle.

The brain teaser is about your Karmas, and your riddles.

Destination through you: you’re the one generously giving away the prize.
The more you work: as with anything, work hard and you will get closer to an answer.
Many have gone through: many people have won your generous Karmas.
Sadly, some will fail: Not everyone can be a winner.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4087 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Birth, or being born?

Posts: 248 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: January 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
God

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
The journey of life with the faith of salvation as it’s ultimate end.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3783 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Alternatively, the journey is toward a P228 and only by entering the karma can one proceed.
Many will fail because they haven’t won one of your karmas.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3783 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Hillbilly Music.

Posts: 1601 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
“I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life”

John 14

"'And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.' Thomas said to him, 'Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?' Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” (emphasis added)
By using this phrase, Jesus is establishing that knowing Him is not only the ultimate meaning and fulfillment of life on earth, but the only way to really know the Father in heaven.

As Jesus tells his disciples that he is the way, there are multiple meanings involved.
First off, he addresses our very human instinct to know where we are going before we start a journey. The disciples wanted to know the next step, the next turn, the ultimate destination of where this journey in faith would lead them. When we have a long trip ahead of us, we want to turn on our GPS and get an idea of how long it will take and the roads we will travel on to get there. We determine the best, fastest routes and then start our journey. Thomas was looking for the same kind of information.
However, Jesus makes it clear that they (or we) won’t know the defined way we are supposed to travel in life. We are instead tasked with simply knowing and trusting in Jesus daily, and walking in faith that HE is the way. When we abide in him, we will not know a defined course, but we can rest in the comfort of faith – that he will lead us exactly where we need to go as we walk in him.

Not everyone believes.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inner Peace

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Updated. Have fun! Razz

Q

Posts: 26798 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Sig Sauer

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Sig Sauer Production

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post