SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you guys game for some more riddle? For a G19 RTF2 or a P228? *** Answers / Explanations / Winners (p. 26 and in OP) ***
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you guys game for some more riddle? For a G19 RTF2 or a P228? *** Answers / Explanations / Winners (p. 26 and in OP) *** Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
42. The answer is 42.

Posts: 3464 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Nice to see you posting Mr Baker. You have 115 tries at the riddle as of now. Keep going sir, one has got to be correct.. Big Grin

I am trying, might get lucky but bad luck follows me around. Frown

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
- Every time we open/log on SIGforum, we head for the cat thread or the funny pictures thread.
Making memes and posting them.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Student of Weapons Craft
Picture of Exodus
posted Hide Post
A passion for the community of Sigforum and the accumulated wisdom and experience of our community.

Posts: 264 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I sense a reference to Para in the beginning, as he is the gatekeeper.
He is the gatekeeper to the collective wisdom that is SigForum.
The harder you work at Karma and Enlightenment, the closer you get to it.
Sadly, some will flame-out in spectacular ways, a'la Gecko45.

In sum: it's SigForum.

Posts: 3822 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Understanding and enlightenment

Posts: 1141 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
History & Enrichment/Knowledge on SIGforum.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
The concept of an asymptotic limit.

Integral and differential calculus.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I've conceded.
Out riddled, again.
Good luck everyone.
Smile

Posts: 1602 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
The registered members count, 85958 as of today.
Sigforum could never reach its destination without us, the members. Many members have gone through, the rest have yet to join/be approved. Some are lost because they were banned.
Parabellum's post count is way up there!

Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
search function or
threads

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4372 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Sigforum Waiver/handbook

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
- All the posters in the second link above have something in common.
They were all thanked by the original thread starter.
- The third link (to PROTO-1 Auction) is epic for a couple of reasons.
There were 54 congrats to Q for winning the gun. 28 thanks were given by different members.
- We're all in this together, from the NOOBs all the way to the BOSS.
Being civil, respectful, and kind to each other. Loving one another as Jesus loved us.
Happy Thanksgiving.

posted Hide Post
Is it making connections/relationships with, and learning from and helping other people?

Posts: 1713 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wherever your journey may lead, you will not reach your destination except through me.
The barrel of a firearm?

The more you work at it, the closer you get.
Many have gone through, but the rest have yet to succeed.
But sadly, some will fail completely along the way.
Rounds as they make their way through a magazine.?

Posts: 2164 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
The answer is school! All threads mention class, school, or knowledge.

The more you work at it, the closer you get....to graduating.

Many have gone through, (graduated), the rest have yet to succeed (underclassmen).

Sadly some will fail (drop out)

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 955 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wherever your journey may lead, you will not reach your destination except through me.
The more you work at it, the closer you get.
Many have gone through, but the rest have yet to succeed.
But sadly, some will fail completely along the way.

You can't reach your destination without first navigating through the main page and into the forum you want to reach.

The more you click the closer you get to where you want to go.

Most threads will die off and be auto pruned but some never will. (you will buy a glock)

Posts: 3489 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
You will buy a Sig.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11008 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I'll add to what I posted above:

If you frequent this forum, you will buy a Sig.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11008 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Hebrews 10:24-25

Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!