SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you guys game for some more riddle? For a G19 RTF2 or a P228? *** Answers / Explanations / Winners (p. 26 and in OP) ***
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you guys game for some more riddle? For a G19 RTF2 or a P228? *** Answers / Explanations / Winners (p. 26 and in OP) *** Login/Join 
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
The American Dream/Freedom/To Own Guns

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I know. It means Skins, congratulations you are the secret winner, just got to let everyone guess for a while before I inform you.

Awesome riddle.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20927 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
SIGforum welcome page.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The review and approval process to become a member of the greatest gun forum on the internet, SigForum!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Becoming a respected, valued member of SIGforum through positive contributions to the community.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Learning Respect

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evolution and time.

Posts: 1141 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enlightenment and Acceptance

Posts: 1141 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
To obtain a CUT, you must either be gifted one by Para, or be a member in good standing after 10 years(also a gift from Para).

Posts: 5201 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Logging in (as a member or being a member) and using the search function to find something on SigForum.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2010 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
My journey is trying to solve your riddle to reach my destination which is one of the two guns. The harder I work the closer I get. Some have already solved your riddles but the rest of us have failed (had a ball trying though).
The answer is you and working to solve your riddle.

Posts: 3489 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
You have to log in to post and win this contest.

Posts: 9659 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Everyone here is a member - from the NOOB's to the Boss - but not everyone here receives a CUT. There are only two ways to earn a CUT, either as special recognition by the Boss or by completing 10-years of the journey. Either way, you must go through the Boss to receive your CUT.

Posts: 3518 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Moment of Zen

Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Entering your user name and password to log in to Sigforum.
Forgetting your password and guessing.
- The third link (to PROTO-1 Auction) is epic for a couple of reasons. Pick the right one.
Since it is archived on another site, you can't log in.

Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
How about you and realizing your dreams and achieving milestones.

Posts: 3489 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Sigforum membership: exchange of knowledge, experience. advice and Wisdom.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11008 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
1. Joining Sig Forum
2. Having over 10 years on Sig Forum

Posts: 1482 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Reaching a milestone number of posts and getting a CUT

Or using the forum search function

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6753 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
The login "Remember me on this site" box is checked.
Lost password button.