SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stories to share at a later date ,maybe at the Sig Forum weekend retreat because they are way to long.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stories to share at a later date ,maybe at the Sig Forum weekend retreat because they are way to long. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Game #1
1988 world series.
Dodger stadium.

2 good decisions in one day

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54647 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
One of the most interesting story subjects in my life and others are hearing individual NDE (near-death-experiences) I know in my life I've had a few, the type that you go dark maybe injury, illness, disease and thru some intervention come back to the world of living and/or consciousness. Very sobering reflections.

These all day long. Death will always come knocking. I have opened the door twice, but have yet to take her by the hand.

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the weeping willow incident

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54647 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
The day that I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie theater.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post