SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    #CNNBlackmail - Post your memes, or post those of others . Post every last one you can find
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#CNNBlackmail - Post your memes, or post those of others . Post every last one you can find Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
My heartfelt desire is that CNN, MSNBC as well as others will NEVER...FRIKEN...EVER stop being the brunt of ridicule on the web...I know for a fact (friends whose family work as producers for CNN in Atlanta) that their employees are being watched and 100% monitored on and off the clock for Facebook posts and their even talking with people at lunch off property (what pressure that must be...working for such an employer Eek)...to me it speaks volumes about their fears of being called out for their political bias...the interwebs covers all aspects now! Reap it...you helped sow it!...it continues Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5740 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5740 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
^^^^^that is my new favorite^^^^^

And spot on Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Guy posting on The Free Republic catches CNN faking the background of the news feed for the Terror attack yesterday. LOL, they are pretending to be at differing remote locations but are about 10 feet from each other. Haha.

http://www.freerepublic.com/fo...f-chat/3600773/posts

Why do that lie even when they don't have to?

Posts: 1924 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:...
Why do that lie even when they don't have to?

Because they are liars. That's what liars do.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Back to the top, bitches.

#CNNBlackmail
#CNNMemeWar

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

No matter how you look at it.

#CNNBlackmail
#CNNMemeWar

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2832 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did you see this one? CNN is a joke.

Trees planted where CNN filmed Trump golfing
http://www.cnn.com/videos/poli...lfing-cabrera-nr.cnn

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Cannabis News Network.

On today's morning show, several recipes for homemade snacks to help you spend your money on a better quality weed!

Tune in for Wolf "weedhound" Blitzer's special on "Letting CNN talk to your kids about drug use while you get high in the basement" tonight at 11 eastern, 8 pacific time.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

White Truck Privilege!

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh no you di'ent!!! Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
Did you see this one? CNN is a joke.

Trees planted where CNN filmed Trump golfing
http://www.cnn.com/videos/poli...lfing-cabrera-nr.cnn

"It's tragic, really"
~CNN

Yes. I agree. CNN is tragic, really.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post