SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    #CNNBlackmail - Post your memes, or post those of others . Post every last one you can find
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#CNNBlackmail - Post your memes, or post those of others . Post every last one you can find Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

#CNNblackmail

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Sweet Jesus, that's a killer. ^^^^^^^^^

#CNNblackmail

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Seems the war has a new front: CNN's app store reviews. The app currently has 1 star with 5,623 ratings and some fun reviews. Big Grin

#CNNblackmail

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shifferbrains:
Sweet Jesus, that's a killer. ^^^^^^^^^

#CNNblackmail

Yep. I am enjoying making them.

Nearly 20k views and almost 350 posts in 36 hours.

And I am certain we are only one among thousands of sites and who knows how many people creating, posting and reposting.

Yeah, as someone said, Goliath fucked with the wrong David.

Rock on.

(I need to work on the David and Goliath meme next.)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fake News! Fake News!

Gert Frobe didn't speak English.

Oops! I let the cat out of the bag, now CNN is going to blackmail me, too!

#CNNBlackmail

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9177 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
What would be funny is memes with actual CNN personnel, but Kim Jong Un's face pasted on them....

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Someone messed with Turner Broadcasting Systems (owner of CNN)'s wikipedia page so badly that it is now put into "semi-protected" mode from "vandalism"...

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mech:
Someone messed with Turner Broadcasting Systems (owner of CNN)'s wikipedia page so badly that it is now put into "semi-protected" mode from "vandalism"...

Of course - for Wikipedia is of the same stripe.

#CNNBlackmail

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Couldn't find this video anywhere but FB

https://www.facebook.com/Uncle...eos/711525485710120/

#CNNBlackmail

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10960 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A new hashtag- #CNNmemewar

https://twitter.com/hashtag/CNNmemeWar?src=hash

Satisfied now, CNN, you dolts?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107742 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

#CDNNBlackrifle

(Am I doing this right...?)

Posts: 32557 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
A new hashtag- #CNNmemewar

https://twitter.com/hashtag/CNNmemeWar?src=hash

Satisfied now, CNN, you dolts?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_search_engines

Talkin' bout, dang ole, #CNNblackmail man.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Is it my imagination, or does this seem to be gaining momentum, instead of subsiding? You can find dozzens upon dozens of memes, gifs, whatnot chiding CNN and their stupid commie shit.

CNN fucked up and that's a fact.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Someone at reddit told me that you fuck with 4Chan at your own peril. #CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
And Infowars is holding a $20K competition for the best meme / GIF. #CNNmemewar #CNNblackmail

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5750 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
CNN staffers are planning a weekend retreat to regroup. Here's the planning committee getting things ready.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-j...-scandals-take-toll/

CNN, rocked by a fake news scandal and accusations of blackmail, is taking a significant hit in its primetime ratings, losing not only to Fox News and MSNBC, but also to FX, TLC, The Discovery Channel — and even children’s TV network Nick-at-Nite.

The network was hit last month by an embarrassing fake news scandal in which it was forced to retract an article on alleged ties between a Russian investment fund and members of Trump’s campaign team. Three employees resigned in relation to the scandal.

But it has also been dogged by tapes suggesting that some of its employees believe the Russia-Trump controversy is “bullshit,” and just this week the network was widely condemned for having gone after the alleged creator of an anti-CNN meme that President Trump later tweeted. The hashtag #CNNBlackmail quickly went viral online.

It appears the network is suffering in the ratings as a result. As first reported by The Federalist, cable ratings for June 26 — July 2 show that while Fox and MSNBC occupy the first and second slots for ratings 8 p.m. – 11 p.m., CNN is in 13th place.

This means that the “most trusted name in news" is being beaten by Fox News, MSNBC, HGTV, USA Network, TBS Network, the History Channel, ESPN, the Discovery Channel, FX, TLC, Nick-at-Nite, and Investigation Discovery.

Posts: 19606 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, but wait. I thought that all the preposterous Russia shit was making their ratings "phenomenal" right now. Roll Eyes