SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    #CNNBlackmail - Post your memes, or post those of others . Post every last one you can find
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#CNNBlackmail - Post your memes, or post those of others . Post every last one you can find Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The Israeli ambassador to the U.S. shuts down this CNN reporter

That "reporter" for CNN is going to get some shit for that! He just allowed the man to complete his thoughts! You never do that - as soon as the respondent starts saying anything against the narrative, you interrupt him, or you suddenly have a feed problem. That's CNN policy 101.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I thought Donnie liked the cream in his coffee

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And surprise, CNN's TV ratings are terrible. Less than a million viewers per day.

"The far-left CNN was wiped out in the ratings throughout all of October, despite this being one of the biggest news months in recent memory.
With fewer than one million total average primetime viewers — 931,000 to be precise — Fox News more than tripled CNN with 2.829 million total average primetime viewers.

In fact, in total primetime viewers, Fox News trounced CNN and MSNBC combined.

Fox: 2.829 million

MSNBC: 1.575 million

CNN: 931,00.

During primetime, CNN lost to HGTV, USA, and the Hallmark Channel.

Things were not much better in total day viewers.

CNN was only able to attract an average of 689,000 total day viewers.

With an average of 1.685 million total day viewers, Fox News nearly beat the very-fake-news CNN by a million average viewers.

MSNBC attracted an average of 909,000.

In this total day metric, CNN lost to the Hallmark Channel and Nickelodeon.

What is extraordinary is just how repelled America is by CNN, which used to be the place where everyone went during big news stories."
https://www.breitbart.com/the-...-of-younger-viewers/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
And surprise, CNN's TV ratings are terrible. Less than a million viewers per day.

"The far-left CNN was wiped out in the ratings throughout all of October, despite this being one of the biggest news months in recent memory.
With fewer than one million total average primetime viewers — 931,000 to be precise — Fox News more than tripled CNN with 2.829 million total average primetime viewers.

In fact, in total primetime viewers, Fox News trounced CNN and MSNBC combined.

Fox: 2.829 million

MSNBC: 1.575 million

CNN: 931,00.

During primetime, CNN lost to HGTV, USA, and the Hallmark Channel.

Things were not much better in total day viewers.

CNN was only able to attract an average of 689,000 total day viewers.

With an average of 1.685 million total day viewers, Fox News nearly beat the very-fake-news CNN by a million average viewers.

MSNBC attracted an average of 909,000.

In this total day metric, CNN lost to the Hallmark Channel and Nickelodeon.

What is extraordinary is just how repelled America is by CNN, which used to be the place where everyone went during big news stories."
https://www.breitbart.com/the-...-of-younger-viewers/
CNN is big with hotels in Europe, though--some hotels have only CNN and BBC as English-speaking news channels.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don Lemon is an absolute bigot, 100%.

I'm tempted to say that deserves a thread of its own, but I found myself laughing so hard that I'm not sure old Don deserves to be taken that seriously.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Dear diary...awesome!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
via Imgflip Meme Generator

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/twitter/st.../1061803175789912064

Alexa describes Jim Acosta ans "FAKE NEWS".

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post