SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
a bit OT, but

Adam Schiff announced an intention to run for the U.S. Senate

This is for the seat that is presently held by Dianne Feinstein. She has not announced whether she will run again. She is 89 y.o.

Schifferbrains, in a snit, vs. DiFi, in a snit?

Governor Goodhair II, having just survived a recall vs. Uncah Joe, who will only survive politically as long as Hunter evades peoples' recall?

This could be hilarious.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...-act-charges-n527376

A jury has acquitted Mark Houck of violating the FACE Act after an altercation near an abortion clinic so minor that local authorities refused to prosecute.

Don’t remember this case? You might remember when Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray sent dozens of FBI agents to raid his house over an argument

The Biden administration sent 30 FBI agents to Mark Houck's house and arrested him in front of his wife and seven children.

The case had been thrown out of a district court the year prior.

Today, he was found not guilty.

more at link

guess they needed all that fire power in case the kids acted up. Crying and shit

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Absolutely shameful display of judicial abuse. Thank God he was acquitted. I was praying for this outcome, literally.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
I heard the jury was hung up for a little while, too. From what I've heard about the case, shouldn't have been a close call

Posts: 2715 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden threatened to withhold cash-strapped assistant's pay if she didn't FaceTime him naked, texts show - as it's revealed she's the FOURTH employee with whom he had a sexual relationship.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...nt-FaceTime-sex.html

Hunter Biden threatened one of his cash-strapped young female staffers with withholding her pay if she didn't FaceTime him for sex.

Shocking texts between the President's son, 52, and his young assistant, who was 29 at the time, show Hunter asking for video sex sessions and sending her cash via Apple Pay after she pleaded that she was struggling to make rent.

The woman, who DailyMail.com has chosen not to identify, worked as an assistant at Hunter's law firm, Owasco, in 2018 and 2019. She is the fourth employee he is known to have had a sexual relationship with.

Documents on his abandoned laptop show Hunter put his lover and brother's widow Hallie Biden on his company payroll, as well as her sister Liz Secundy, with whom he also had an affair, texts reveal.

Text messages at link.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...-act-charges-n527376

A jury has acquitted Mark Houck of violating the FACE Act after an altercation near an abortion clinic so minor that local authorities refused to prosecute.

Don’t remember this case? You might remember when Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray sent dozens of FBI agents to raid his house over an argument

The Biden administration sent 30 FBI agents to Mark Houck's house and arrested him in front of his wife and seven children.

The case had been thrown out of a district court the year prior.

more at link

guess they needed all that fire power in case the kids acted up. Crying and shit

They (DOJ, FBI)don’t really care if he won or lost they are sending everyone the same message as some of the J6 defendants. If you speak out, act against the leftist ideals you will be handcuffed, terrorized, charged, and you will have to pay for your defense.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Sooo, where are all those 'informed individuals' that constantly proclaim that the 'feds' only bring cases that the know will result in convictions... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:

[snip]

So, does Mr. Houck have any recourse against Garland, Wray, and their raid squad?

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In todays news, Biden has an annual physical coming up. He is apparently refusing, again, to take the cognitive test.

Guess he’s afraid of confirming what anybody with any sense already knows.

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Apparently, the FBI is now “searching“ his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware home.

But according to our media, it’s quite OK as you see, he is “cooperating” Roll Eyes

Still no raids. No pictures of anything.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Nothing to see here. Move along. I’m sure the house was swept clean two weeks ago.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
"No there there!"

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Apparently, the FBI is now “searching“ his Rehoboth Beach, Delaware home.
But according to our media, it’s quite OK as you see, he is “cooperating” Roll Eyes
Still no raids. No pictures of anything.

The double standard is astounding.
Still, they don't want Biden running for re-election so they will keep turning up the heat until he says he's not running for re-election.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
another Kamala Harris awkward talk

video at link

https://townhall.com/videos/20...s-space-travel-n1088

Kamala Harris Explains Space Travel

she is truly horrible

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oooh, that's a doozy!

"And then, they launched. Yeah!" {cacklecacklecackle}

I believe that Harris has found her niche in this life- giving meaningless speeches in which she talks down to adults as if they are kindergartners.

She does seem to enjoy it. Uhh, the speeches, that is.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
My God! That was horrible. Can't get those 4 minutes back unfortunately.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My goodness, the way she talks to people. She could've been reading kids' stories to children at the local library and I wouldn't know the difference.

I couldn't help but think of that scene with the "rocket ship" in Death to Smoochy. If only Robin Williams were there to run out in front of here and yell, "it's a cock and balls!"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Fell asleep listening to her bedtime story. I'm not kidding. Her halting speech patterns make her sound like a dimwit. It's like she's trying to add gravity to what she's saying, but it just comes off like she has no idea what any of it means, no idea what to stress or emphasize.

Posts: 17054 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
she has no idea

This phrase can be applied to 99% of what this embarrassment does or says. She will also be out in 2024.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
she has no idea

This phrase can be applied to 99% of what this embarrassment does or says. She will also be out in 2024.

Never say never.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post