SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
You just know that the political cartoonists are going to use this incident as representative of the American economy under Biden.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...both-Beach-home.html

Biden, 79, FALLS OFF his bike during ride near his Rehoboth Beach home as he and Jill spend their 45th wedding anniversary and Juneteenth weekend in Delaware

President Joe Biden fell off his bike during ride near his Rehoboth Beach home in Delaware Saturday morning, where he and his wife our celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary weekend

'I'm good,' the president told the press who saw him take the tumble, which transpired around 9:30am.

He had come over to say hello to a crowd that had gathered near the Gordon's Pond State Park bike trail, with people yelling 'Happy Father's Day' to the president

People gasped, but Biden righted himself moments later and started glad-handing the crowd, even bringing one woman out to meet first dog Commander, who was being walked nearby

The president didn't need to see a doctor after the incident, the White House said

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
WTF? LOL

Guy can barely walk anymore, he keeps falling up the stairs of AF1, who thought letting him on a bike was a good idea?

Time to take that away from that doddering old fool. Roll Eyes
Nope. Give him the bike, or preferably a motorcycle, but take away the helmet. What an embarrassment.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
WTF? LOL

I have wiped out when hauling ass on trails on my mountain bike, part of the off road experience. But this numbnut falls over while stopped, and dismounting off his bike. Fucker needs training wheels.

Cretin. Brainless wonder.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16677 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'd be one of the last people in the world to give this doddering old fool a break, but...
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
President Joe Biden fell off his bike during ride near his Rehoboth Beach home in Delaware Saturday morning, where he and his wife our celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary weekend.
this ^^^^^ is not entirely accurate.

If you watch the video what happened was one foot got stuck in a stirrup while he was dismounting. Anybody who's ever ridden a bike using stirrups of that kind can empathize. I know I certainly can.

I've never crashed yet, but I've come damn >< close.

Still: Not a good look for a POTUS of what's supposed to be the most powerful nation in the world

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I'd be one of the last people in the world to give this doddering old fool a break, but...
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
President Joe Biden fell off his bike during ride near his Rehoboth Beach home in Delaware Saturday morning, where he and his wife our celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary weekend.
this ^^^^^ is not entirely accurate.

If you watch the video what happened was one foot got stuck in a stirrup while he was dismounting. Anybody who's ever ridden a bike using stirrups of that kind can empathize. I know I certainly can.

I've never crashed yet, but I've come damn >< close.

Still: Not a good look for a POTUS of what's supposed to be the most powerful nation in the world

It gets worse. The Fox News tape is about 4 min long. He is shown riding up, stopping, while training his attention on the bystanders right in front of him, carelessly distracted he fell over, as described. What caught his attention was a little girl, who he went right over to and leaned over sticking his big perv face, for a few minutes, saying stupid things. The guy is seriously attracted to adolescent girls.

Posts: 2761 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16677 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
Somebody left a 5.56 shell casing on the landing.

Posts: 17224 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
So absurd the entire state of things. This here is like a scene from The Office. I just couldn't stop laughing. Talk about uncouth.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He should have said croaked.

Blow your brains out,blow your lungs clean out. What a wordsmith!

The Village idiot is now President.

Posts: 17224 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ashley Biden’s Leaked Diary Detailing showers with ‘My Dad’ Has Florida Woman in Trouble

https://slaynews.com/news/ashl...ign=daily-newsletter

Ashely Biden’s leaked diary revealed that “my dad,” Democrat President Joe Biden, may have played a role in her being sexualized at a young age, according to reports.

However, the big news for America’s corporate media is that it might have been criminal for someone else to possess the sordid autobiographical details.

The FBI is now reportedly investigating a Florida woman who found Ashley Biden’s diary in a rental home and sold it to a Right-wing investigative group.

In the diary, Joe Biden’s daughter writes that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have played a role in her sex addiction as an adult.

She also states that it may be linked to her being “hyper-sexualized [at] a young age” which allegedly involved another family member as a child, according to the U.K.’s Daily Mail.

Considering “dad” is President Joe Biden, the chief executive and leader of the party which has made drag queens and classroom discussions on sexuality a political rallying point, this is rather significant.

A source close to the investigation told the Daily Mail that Aimee Harris is under investigation for allegedly selling Biden’s diary to Project Veritas for $40,000 in 2020.

Harris found the diary under a mattress while staying in a house rented from a friend in Florida several weeks after Biden stayed there.

“The feds now aren’t saying it was illegal to find the diary,” the source told the Daily Mail.

“Nor are they saying Aimee stole anything.”

“But it’s her selling the property of another that could be considered a crime,” the source adds.

“And the fact Ashley is the president’s daughter kicks it to a different legal level.”

Harris, while in a custody battle, moved into the rented home of her former boyfriend in July 2020.

She had asked to stay with him while she was struggling financially in the legal battle.

Harris’ former boyfriend was also a friend of Biden, who also stayed at the house and had left for Pennsylvania some weeks before.

Biden had reportedly made an arrangement before leaving to store some of her belongings at the house and to pick them up at a later date.

Harris discovered Biden’s diary. In August, she contacted Robert Kurlander, a friend and convicted money-launderer, about the diary and the two reportedly decided to try and sell it.

The diary later reportedly made an appearance at a GOP fundraiser in Jupiter, Florida, and was shown off to attendees.

Project Veritas became aware of the diary, and a week after the fundraiser, Harris, and Kurlander flew to Washington, D.C., to meet with Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe.

While no deal for the diary was struck at the time, Project Veritas later reportedly agreed to purchase the diary for $40,000.

The Right-wing guerrilla journalist group never published Biden’s diary.

O’Keefe said that he made the “ethical” decision not to publish it because Project Veritas could not authenticate it.

Veritas investigators did attempt to, including reportedly having one investigator call Biden herself and pose as someone who wished to return the diary to her.

An investigator was also sent to Florida to attempt to authenticate it.

Project Veritas told a judge that O’Keefe sent an email to some Project Veritas employees on October 12 that “We have no doubt the [diary] is real.”

He said that publishing it, though, would be “characterized as a cheap shot.”

Project Veritas is facing federal scrutiny for its role in the diary fiasco.

FBI agents raided the residences of O’Keefe and two others who were working for Project Veritas at the time.

The bureau began investigating the group for its role in allegedly stealing the diary.

Posts: 12659 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Ashley Biden’s Leaked Diary Detailing showers with ‘My Dad’ Has Florida Woman in Trouble

Posted this before, but repeating. If you're curious about the contents but just don't have the time to read it page-by-page, it is:

113 pages of "My life is an alcohol, drug, and sex-fueled dumpster fire of bad decisions."
3 pages of "I was abused, including inappropriate showers with [the current President of the United States]."

Not a single stirring from the lapdogs of the mainstream press. Not a whisper.

Posts: 2459 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a surprise that his daughter has a boat load of problems. It is reflective of the poor parenting both she and Hunter had. Like Hunter she is not careful with things that could be damaging. Wonder what is on her laptop.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

The bureau began investigating the group for its role in allegedly stealing the diary.
This is BS of the highest order! Nothing was ever stolen! That's already been confirmed without issue. Neither the woman who found the diary or Project Veritas stole anything. And more importantly, why the hell is the FBI investigating the loss of a personal diary belonging to the Biden daughter? Talk about total abuse of power. And yet total crickets from the corrupt and complicit media.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
quote:

Posted this before, but repeating. If you're curious about the contents but just don't have the time to read it page-by-page, it is:

113 pages of "My life is an alcohol, drug, and sex-fueled dumpster fire of bad decisions."
3 pages of "I was abused, including inappropriate showers with [the current President of the United States]."

Not a single stirring from the lapdogs of the mainstream press. Not a whisper.

You are right. I forgot about this old thread.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...935/m/5180025684/p/2

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:... Wonder what is on her laptop.

A stripper.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
It looks to me like Biden forgot to put his socks on. Video at link

Biden does a jig leaving church after falling off bike in Delaware

https://nypost.com/2022/06/18/...ff-bike-in-delaware/

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
All through the campaign, and since he's been Resident, his handlers have done their absolute best to keep him away from the public & press. If all this stuff; the falling, stumbling, mumbling, confused moments, etc are happening on camera; what do you think is going on when the public isn't watching.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Like the looks his security is giving him doing the old gezzer shuffle.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post