SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Psaki and now this new press secretary; WTF is up with the furious thumbing through a binder? Does she have a canned script prepared for every possible question thrown at her? Roll Eyes

Was that a thing with Trump’s press secretaries?

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Was that a thing with Trump’s press secretaries?

Kayleigh McEnany was famous for her huge binder, but that's because she was prepared. She knew what was in it and where back to front. She had the goods and the evidence to back up what she said.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The new WH press secretary is even worse than Psaki
Yeah, she's gonna do a great job. Razz

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Wow. I had to cut it off midway through. It was just too cringe. She is completely unprepared and way in over her head in that job. At least Psaki could lay down bullshit with a certain amount of Pskill. The only thing this woman is good at apparently is calling people she disagrees with racist.

She has no skills. Perfect to represent Biden!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Doocy: I have a question about the president's comments about controlling inflation.

New gal: CLIMATE CHANGE

But, hey, she's black and likes tacos, so...

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

video at link:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1526290296182546434

Definitely inspires confidence in this administration.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no words for this POS. Here are some of her views on racism. . .

(sorry about the link to twit)

WATCH: Karine Jean-Pierre calling things racist

She's an embarrassment to the country.

Disgusting.

FJB!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
You guys are killing me. You know any member of this administration that isn't completely incompetent? This group as a whole makes the ruling body in the movie Idiocracy look like scholars. But have faith. The white house communications person is supposed to clean up Biden's screw ups and try and help promote his approval rating. How ya think this chick is going to do in that role? All good boys and girls.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:

video at link:

Well now we know who Heels Up learned her public speaking from.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Again, I'll ask- how is it being determined that these are fake accounts? What is the mechanism?

This is an article from 2018 https://symantec-enterprise-bl...ity/spot-twitter-bot

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:

video at link:

I believe she will be rightfully mocked on SNL soon

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:

I believe she will be rightfully mocked on SNL soon

You haven't been paying attention to SNL then. They WILL NOT touch the Biden regime, hell they're still obsessing over Trump nearly two years later.

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
They have to, it's too good, it writes itself.

I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt, first time jitters, nervous. After spending a couple hours driving and hearing her voice a few times on the news, I hate her. She's an angry bitch, I wonder if she can keep her composure down the road?

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Opted to have a sandwich and flipped on the TV to find Biden speaking (kinda) in Buffalo. All I can say is Wow! If there's a more insincere more incoherent politician, ole Joe is right there challenging them for the title.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I listened to Xiden on a trip this morning. From what I could tell, without seeing, he started to bring out his repeated lie that the reason he entered the race was because DJT praised Klansmen, and then stopped short with his usual “anyway…” He’s just an absolute POS.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As it says in the comments of this clip, she checks all the boxes- except for being qualified for the job.

A perfect representative for Empty Shelves Biden- nothing there.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Opted to have a sandwich and flipped on the TV to find Biden speaking (kinda) in Buffalo. All I can say is Wow! If there's a more insincere more incoherent politician, ole Joe is right there challenging them for the title.

And the asshole dragged out the name of his dead son YET AGAIN trying to elicit sympathy from all the victims families in Buffalo Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
Did he actually say Beau’s name, or just refer to him as he did yesterday in his speech to first responders?

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
As it says in the comments of this clip, she checks all the boxes- except for being qualified for the job.

A perfect representative for Empty Shelves Biden- nothing there.

[/FLASH_VIDEO]

She'll learn how to circle back to that.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched or listened to Biden this year...too irritating. Our broken media will need to start campaigning for Biden shortly after the midterms...very interested to see how they polish that turd.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post