SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I have outperformed...this balled-up tissue. Look at this tissue I SAID LOOK AT IT!! You use it once, then you throw it away. I am many, many, many, manymanymany days from being thrown away! And by then, that tissue will be long gone! LONG GONE!! IT'S A REPUBLICAN TISSUE AND I AM BETTER THAN IT!!"

Posts: 107500 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
questions have gotten better and better. Am quite surprised

He can't keep calling on just the sycophants. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
:facepalm:

No bueno josé

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden implied that one of the factors influencing the polls was a drop off in viewership at CNN and a rise at Fox News.

So it's Fox New's fault he has low poll numbers Big Grin

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Biden implied that one of the factors influencing the polls was a drop off in viewership at CNN and a rise at Fox News.

So it's Fox New's fault he has low poll numbers Big Grin

He was long past the grassy knoll at that point…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
questions have gotten better and better. Am quite surprised
Yeah, none of these reporters are now behaving like they want Joe to bugger them on the spot, like this fawning fraud did.

Well, there are no enchanted, bare ass cheeks for Joe. None in sight.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107500 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
A perfect example of why my favorite boss of all time preached “never hold a meeting longer than necessary” (Usually an hour or less). Otherwise you’re just gonna step on your dick for no good reason. Case in point. Although I think it’s his droopy balls he stepped all over at least 50 times.

~Robert A. Heinlein

Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I was expecting a different type of disaster, specifically his typical medical condition routine of shuffling up to the microphone, 5 mins of confusion, and shuffling back to be sweept him away to keep away from any public contact. In this case they gave him some type of drug cocktail to keep up upright and physically alert. Not right, still crazy, but not exhibiting apparent dimentia, at least as far as I could tell.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
did anyone ask about the Afghanistan debacle?

I also liked the comment, "big countries are not able to bluff." Roll Eyes
Yes, and he basically said he had to get out to save money and that it was his predecessor's fault because of the deadline.
The man is an imbecile.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
meanwhile,

(Video removed)

Have to respect him a lot!

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-schumer-gift-basket

The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) Thursday brought a fruit basket to the Capitol for Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, thanking the chamber's top Democrat for forcing his vulnerable members on the record in a vote to get rid of the legislative filibuster.

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Perhaps that's why the NRSC keeps calling me (according to the caller ID); they needed help to send Chuck a fruit basket. I should have answered and pledged $50.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
All liars have their tell. Biden's tell is when he begins with "look" and when he pauses with "in fact". He knows he's lying and compensates with affirming and aggressive speech.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Bill Clinton was a skillful liar. Joe is a modern version of Marion Berry.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I liked old Marion. Washington DC got the mayor they deserved.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Something to ponder... Potato has failed on all initiatives so far.

But there is one campaign promise that he has not touched yet: Gun control.

Will he try this next in an attempt to try to get a "win" on something / anything?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Journo: "Inflation is up, your legislation is stalled...voting reform is going to fail, Covid is still taking lives...and the nation’s divisions are still as raw as over a year ago. Did you over-promise"?

Biden: "I didn't over promise but I have probably outperformed..."

This dude is an eggplant. Seriously, by any measure this has been the worst first year of any President in history. Maybe even the worst first year of any world leader in history. Even the Roman emperor Nero had a better first year in power.

quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Will he try this next in an attempt to try to get a "win" on something / anything?

That would be an instant loser for him. He has absolutely zero political ammo to tackle something like gun control.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
CNN: Kiev officials “shocked” and “stunned” by Biden’s statement on a potential Russian invasion.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Something to ponder... Potato has failed on all initiatives so far.

God yes. Please. Pretty please.

Don’t recall what thread I posted it in, but a couple of months ago, I stated that I hope they do. I would love to see Potato go all in on gun control. He’s the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.

The only way it could be better is if they were to attempt it around October.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I doubt even Joe is dumb enough to move on guns with his poll numbers. Stampy Feet did it because he had the popularity to spend. If Joe does it it’s because he’s got nothing left to lose.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post