SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

I’d like to know who keeps directing him to keep blaming the unvaccinated? We all know this is complete bullshit by now Roll Eyes

Options:

Fauci

Krimson Kenyan

Valerie Jarrett

“Dr.” Jill

Chucky Boy

Peelousy

Or any combination of the above

You left out Mr Potato Head's stock broker. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Yes, so many leftists to choose from, I knew I’d miss a couple.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden Enters 2022 with Worst Approval Ratings of His Presidency
Link

Joe Biden may not know what year it is, but he is presently entering 2022 with the worst approval ratings of his presidency.

One of the driving factors behind his plummeting approval is his mishandling of the economy and the COVID-19 pandemic.

The poll said that 60 percent of respondents are dissatisfied with Biden’s handling of the economy, while 55 percent disapprove of his Covid response.

Biden’s claimed at the October presidential debate that he would “end” Covid. This was one of the primary factors that at least some of the purported 81 million voters cast their ballot for him.

Nonetheless, U.S.’ Covid-related deaths in 2021 have surpassed those of 2020, despite there being purportedly “100% safe and effective” vaccines.

Furthermore, Biden recently admitted that there was no “federal solution” for Covid. This gives Americans the impression he has no idea what he is doing.

WATCH: Joe Biden Has No Idea What Year It Is
Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

I’d like to know who keeps directing him to keep blaming the unvaccinated? We all know this is complete bullshit by now Roll Eyes
Why wouldn't he? Doing so divides the country, stokes chaos, and has us squaring off against each other rather than crucifying this old POS for the abject failure he and his administration are. Additionally, the media will parrot whatever they're told to report, and finally, many people in this country are simply too stupid and lazy to do anything other than simply swallow the lies wholesale as they lift their head to bleat.

I passed a drive up Covid testing center today right here in sunny Florida and the lines of cars wrapped the building. The stupid overall is enormous right now, and this criminal administration is taking full advantage of it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Joe Biden Enters 2022 with Worst Approval Ratings of His Presidency

I’m surprised the MSM didn’t use the headline: “Joe Biden enters 2022 with his highest approval rating of the year”

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recall the Crimson Attack Dog saying she would step away soon. Anyone know when Psaki will exit?? Sure would like to see someone who might answer questions.

I see Kamala has hired some new staff, Jamal Simmons who actually speaks Jive. He referred to the vaccine developed under the Trump administration as "Janky". He did speak the truth however when he earlier described Biden as "Dazed and Confused." Gonna be fun!

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
December Jobs Report Shows 199,000 Gains, 400,000 Were Expected

The pundits are just not getting it. It’s the inflation, stupid.

The Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) released the December jobs report today [DATA HERE] showing 199,000 job gains in December, approximately half of what was expected. Most financial pundits are perplexed as the employment rate drops to 3.9%, because many people have dropped out of the labor force. The labor participation rate remains unchanged at 61.9%.

Keep in mind the November jobs report showed a decline in retail jobs of 29,000 and this report shows that despite November & December being the largest shopping months for holidays, the retail sector jobs were nonexistent.

The issue is what we have discussed here for months, inflation.

The job quits and JOLT turnover reports from last week showed massive numbers of employees quitting their jobs. In part this is pressure from the vaccine mandate (more on that later). However, in majority what we are seeing is employment decisions based on inflation hitting the labor market.

Additionally, the current BLS report does not have the Omicron “winter of death” employment impact within it. That impact will come in the January report, and it will not be good. But let’s get down to reconciling December jobs data with reality on the ground.

Inflation is chewing up income amid the workforce. This is not debatable, and this is reflected in every opinion poll and economic statistic that has surfaced for the past six months. The BLS report somewhat surprised people in the 0.6% wage gains, and average wage increases are now 4.7% year over year. That should be a good thing…. However, inflation at 20 to 50+% on energy, fuel, gasoline and food means a 4.7% growth in wages is pittance.

A nickel more for a dollar earned is futile against food store inflation at 20 to 40% average price increases. We have never seen food, fuel and energy increase in price at such a rate, in such a short period of time (6 months). That real price situation is not going to improve. Economists call this “sticky” inflation, but that catch phrase does not adequately explain the foreboding issue of how damaging this is.

As this inflation relates to jobs and employment the situation is obvious. Pundits pretend not to know things, but the two issues are connected. Ordinary workers need much higher wages to compensate for massive increases in housing costs, energy costs, gas prices and, more importantly, food prices.

The fastest way to get a quick pay increase to compensate for fast and furious inflation is to switch jobs and start the new job, in the same sector, at a higher wage. That is what we are seeing with the overall turnover rate, quits report, and larger employment data. They are all connected.

Beyond inflation, you can see from this BLS data that things are tenuous in the economy. The November retail employment figure (-29,000) was a big red flag that everyone ignored. Additionally, holiday sales at +8% when the prices are +15% or more, means that people were buying less stuff at higher prices. Overall, less stuff (units sold) was purchased.

The December BLS data shows us actual hours worked in manufacturing declined (0.1 hrs), and overtime declined (0.1 hrs). Remember, the third quarter productivity rate dropped a stunning 5% overall.

Big Picture = less stuff is in demand, less stuff is being made, and less hours are being used; however, the amount of available labor in the creation of durable goods still exceeds the demand for those durable goods, hence productivity has dropped.

Construction employment is modest at +22,000 in December, but it is lower than the prior three months average of +38,000. Some of this is seasonal, but the trendline is much softer than a customary 3.9% total unemployment economy would show. Again, more evidence of weakness in the structural economy (no pun intended).

Two-thirds of the U.S. economy overall is dependent on people buying stuff. When people cannot afford to buy stuff because their disposable income has been wiped out by inflation; things in the data start to show the wobbly wheels of a tenuous economic train.

When the number of people quitting their jobs, or switching jobs, is twice the number of people getting officially hired in the BLS jobs report then you know things are sketchy.

Let me repeat the issue and try to emphasize the problem. It’s the inflation, stupid.

We have a looming problem that does not reconcile with 3.9% unemployment. The pundits are perplexed.

The confusion is because NO ECONOMIC data has ever shown this level of inflation in such a short period of time. There are no models. There is no experience in this situation. This is not like the 1970’s where oil prices were the direct and primary cause. This is different because we are experiencing shortages and price increases specifically due to policy.

Energy policy is killing us (oil and natural gas prices); Legislative policy is killing us (spending and bailouts); Monetary policy is killing us (cheap lending, quantitative easing, devaluation); all of this is causing massive inflation at a level we have never seen in history, and it’s on everything.

Then we throw in a vaccine mandate, and perpetual fear of a virus that hits both the demand side and the employment side simultaneously…. and, well, here you go. The disruptions inside the economy are like deep cuts, thousands of them, and they are not accidental.

Many, if not most, of these disruptions are being done at the altar of climate change and the Green New Deal.

COVID-19 mitigation and mandates only make this worse.

The disruptions in the supply chain are a direct result of policy. Now we have to prepare for inflation AND shortages. This will not get better in 2022.

Prepare your family accordingly. I believe those of you reading this article represent the people best prepared for what is about to happen.

https://theconservativetreehou...xpected/#more-224559

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news. The media is uncovering old tweets by Kamala's new Communications Director, Jamal Simmons. Great judgement here, the guy is starting the job by apologizing. At least the Crimson Attack appears to not have much of a past.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...er-proposal-n2601595

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin (D) has reportedly pulled his $1.8 trillion counteroffer to President Joe Biden's Build Back Better social spending package, likely the final blow to Democrats' hopes of passing the legislation.

The moderate Democrat's decision to withdraw his proposal was first reported Saturday by The Washington Post, citing three anonymous sources with knowledge of the move. It comes just days after he told reporters that there were no negotiations about the bill.

"I’m really not going to talk about Build Back Better anymore because I think I’ve been very clear on that," Manchin said Tuesday on Capitol Hill, adding that there are "no negotiations going on at this time."

Manchin's compromise included drastic changes to the $1.75 trillion Build Back Better Act that the House of Representatives passed in November. The Congressional Budget Office warned that the bill could add $367 billion to the national debt. Manchin has consistently opposed the legislation over concerns that it would add to the nation's deficit and lead to a rise in inflation.

The West Virginia Democrat's proposal included funding for universal pre-K and a billionaire tax. However, it excluded the expanded child tax credit, an item progressives demanded be in the bill.

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Build back dumber.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The funniest part about this whole BBB thing is that Manchin signed a letter with Schumer back in what, June? July? detailing what he would agree too.

Manchin seems to be big on tradition and "gentleman's agreements". When he negotiates he expects the other side to be faithful. Schumer tossed that out the window. I think Manchin is pissed. I expect him to talk like he is willing to negotiate but I think he is done. Schumer is so worried about his future he lost any chance he ever had with Manchin.

Schumer literally memory holed that and lied his ass off for months. Never mentioned it when they got the house to pass it, knowing it would be chopped in the senate necessitating a return to the house for consensus. Which would have driven the progressives nuts. He pretty much made the house dems walk the plank knowing the senate could not deliver.

From a pure political standpoint Schumer sucks at the game.

I seriously think he is driving left to avoid a primary challenge. Just like Nadler did in the house.

I'm not a huge Mitch McConnell fan but dam he can play the game WAAAY better than Schumer.

Here is a report I read earlier. If Manchin is talking to Kudlow that would be astonishing. Kudlow is a smart man. That conversation would be amazing.

Manchin Slams Door on Biden Again While There's Tantalizing Word He's Talking With Fmr. Trump Adviser

If that wasn’t enough, there’s now the tantalizing word that Manchin has also been meeting with Republicans including Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) and Trump advisor Larry Kudlow. While meeting with Romney leaves me cold, meeting with Kudlow is intriguing. It means – to me – that Manchin is looking and open for truth. Kudlow basically confirmed that he’d been in contact with Manchin this week. “Joe Manchin [has] been heroic,” Kudlow said in the New York Sun on Wednesday. “I fully expect him in the next couple days to tell us all that he intends to save America and kill the bill.”

https://redstate.com/nick-aram...rump-adviser-n503776

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Manchin continues to do what politicians are supposed to actually do- give a shit about the country at large, not pander to those that will keep him in power. He has been a pleasant surprise since the potato took office.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin (D) has reportedly pulled his $1.8 trillion counteroffer to President Joe Biden's Build Back Better social spending package,...

It's all about radical climate change legislation. Joe Manchin represents a coal producing state.

Brilliant, Neil Oliver Goes There

Neil Oliver goes there, directly to the epicenter of “build back better.” In this monologue not only does Oliver highlight the connective tissue and motives of the elite, but he also references their words to point out the bigger leftist agenda at work. WATCH:

Point One – The “Build Back Better” agenda (in every nation) was never about anything except radical climate change legislation. Once you accept that baseline, things start to become much clearer.

Point Two – The “Build Back Better” phrase came from the World Economic Forum and was promoted by a multitude of international leaders and left-wing organizations. That reality then brings up the most important point. To get to “building back better”, you first need to destroy something. That thing they needed to destroy was the global economic dependency on carbon-based fuel supplies (oil, gas, coal, etc.).

Point Three – In order to destroy the ‘something of that scale’, the energy program for the entire world, something massive is needed to fundamentally change the entire world approach toward energy production. Something is needed to create the crisis that provides the origin for the process to initiate.

Point Four – That triggering mechanism was/is SARS-CoV-2, or what we now call COVID-19 and all variants therein.

There you have it. That’s the summary soup to nuts explanation of why a virus was created, and the subsequent panic pushing to create social structures that would facilitate the global acceptance of an entire new economic system that would be designed around saving the planet.

(more…)

https://theconservativetreehou...s-there/#more-224681

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Confused Why would COVID necessarily cause the demise of oil and coal and the rise of wind and solar?

I understand the idea that a big upheaval can create an environment where dramatic change is possible, but that tends to operate on a broader scale in terms of issues and outcomes. What is it about COVID that "they" thought would specifically lead to the end of carbon-based fuels?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to rant and get this off my chest...

Due to the situation in which I've been placed at work, I had to seek healthcare coverage on the open market. Due to my 2019 surgery, I am IMMEDIATELY disqualified from purchasing a "normal" healthcare package, like a BCBS EPO plan. Consequently, I had to purchase an HMO through Healthcare.org, which is of course, ACA or as it's more commonly called, Onumb-nutz care.

I just have to rant...the motherf---er said, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor". That useless sunuvabitch is a LIE! F--- HIM!!! My doctor, whom I LOVE and "wanted to keep", will not take ANY HMO plan. So guess who gets F---ED??? Yup! They F--- YOU IN THE DRIVE-THRU!! THEY F--- YOU IN THE DRIVE-THRU!!!

Just F--- that sunuvabitch cocksucker and the horse he rode in on!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I heard him blaming "meat conglomerates" for the increases in the price of meat. Did he mean the ones that aren't Chinese-owned? Roll Eyes Smithfield has been for several years and I'm sure there are others.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else seen their local supermarkets this weekend?

Something is definitely up, my wife was at our local Giant supermarket Sunday and she said she never saw anything like it; meat aisle: BARE. Produce: BARE. Whole sections of the store absolutely BARE

A friend was at our local Wegmans supermarket and saw the same exact thing; the entire produce department (which at Wegmans is huge) was absolutely EMPTY.

WTAF?

Saw this tweet tonight:

quote:

Benny
@bennyjohnson
#BareShelvesBiden is Trending

Link

Anyone else seeing this or is this a local issue?

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I heard him blaming "meat conglomerates" for the increases in the price of meat. Did he mean the ones that aren't Chinese-owned? Roll Eyes Smithfield has been for several years and I'm sure there are others.

Didn’t Hugo Chavez blame the private industry for shortages too? Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I was at Sam’s Club, Walmart and a local grocery today. All full up.

I hope this “trending” doesn’t start people hoarding toilet paper again. Roll Eyes

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Shortages are our friends. Embrace the absence.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post