SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
obiden has probably written more eos than obama and President Trump combined...in one week.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
obiden has probably written more eos than obama and President Trump combined...in one week.

Trump IIRC signed 4 EO's in his entire first 30 days in office.

Biden has signed 30 in his FIRST 3 DAYS

But Trump is the dictator...

Roll Eyes

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Here we go...

Biden starts staffing a commission on Supreme Court reform

He pushed the idea as a candidate during the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation fight. Now, he’s getting it going.

The Biden administration is moving forward with the creation of a bipartisan commission to study reforms to the Supreme Court and the federal judiciary.

ETA: I'm hoping the blatant partisan overreach will secure the mid terms. But these are unprecedented times.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Commissions have, historically, been the place in Washington D.C. where policy initiatives go to die. We need to use the delay to get more Republicans with guts (or at least a healthy fear of the voters - what have we been hearing from John "Fistbump" Cornyn lately?) in the US Senate. Again, we're talking about local action affecting elections governed by the states.
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
How are you going to get everyone to tune into OAN or Newsmax? MSM won't shine any kind of light on it. I repeat myself but the media is the real problem.

I don't know that doing so will be necessary. If state legislatures act, I think the MSM will squawk louder than anyone else can, and demand answers. They can't provide footage of Republican state legislators refusing to answer if those legislators step up to the mic and camera and start answering.

The alternative for the MSM is, of course, to simply say nothing. Can you imagine them letting that pass without saying anything?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
You really think that you could vote again and trust the outcome?

I think the argument now is over how to be able to trust the outcome and what tools are available that the Dems cannot control or ignore. The alternatives are to go sulk in a corner and do nothing, or start a civil war - which of those would you prefer?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Here we go...

More like "Biden starts a commission on how to pack the Supreme Court as full and fast as possible"

Mad

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
No. You were sold a bill of goods that the process was corrupted. If it were, at least some of the lawsuits filed would have succeeded.

Fraud didn't make Trump lose the election. Trump made Trump lose the election.

Now I know a lot of people here aren't going to agree. I don't really care. What I DO care about is that a lot of conservatives are going to check out of the electoral process because of Trump's bullshit, which is going to guarantee the liberals are going to stay in power

quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

WOW, you missed the point by county mile!

The whole process is now completely corrupted.

How are you going to vote someone out, when they control the vote counting???

What just happened in November?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
No. You were sold a bill of goods that the process was corrupted. If it were, at least some of the lawsuits filed would have succeeded.

Now I know a lot of people here aren't going to agree. I don't really care. What I DO care about is that a lot of conservative are going to check out of the electoral process because of Trump's bullshit, which is going to guarantee the liberals are going to stay in power

Yeah, "no widespread fraud." "No proof of fraud."

Just like CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc., told you.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid. Soon enough, you might actually come to believe that tripe you just spewed out here. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now I know a lot of people here aren't going to agree. I don't really care. What I DO care about is that a lot of conservatives are going to check out of the electoral process because of Trump's bullshit, which is going to guarantee the liberals are going to stay in power

quote:

It's unfathomable that a longtime member such s yourself, with so many posts, has missed so much from the owner of the forum about these types of posts. But to remind you about the fraud, the court cases were not dismissed based on evidence. They were all dismissed based on standing, which is bullshit and everyone knows it. No evidence was ever heard in court. That is fraud right there.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
No not really. The were dismissed for a lot of reasons, different suits in different jurisdictions for different reasons.

https://www.businessinsider.co...tion-results-2020-11

It sounds like a lot of the suits were just full of shit, and the lawyer involved new it and tap danced as best they could.

Let me ask you this. In 2022 and 2024, are you going to vote? Is your beliefs about this election going to stop you? If the answers are no and yes, you've just handed the Dems permanent control of the country. And the real fraud is that it would be for no good reason.

quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
quote:

quote:

It's unfathomable that a longtime member such s yourself, with so many posts, has missed so much from the owner of the forum about these types of posts. But to remind you about the fraud, the court cases were not dismissed based on evidence. They were all dismissed based on standing, which is bullshit and everyone knows it. No evidence was ever heard in court. That is fraud right there.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:

Delusional....Kool-Aid much? Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Which side is drinking the cool aid?

Let's be honest here. AFAIK, no one on this board, or any of the other I'm on where this is discussed, has any direct first hand knowledge of what happened. We're all just watching/reading what's flying by on the web and other news sources. Before the election, and in it's immediate aftermath, when the fraud was starting to be discussed, I was willing to entertain the possibility that it would/did happen. But I also knew that Trump was going to deploy a lot of resources to attack it. So it would not be allowed to go unchallenged. I decided I'd watch the well resourced challenges, and see how the played out.

How they played out was that they completely failed. Not partially, not even a few wins and more losses. No, it was a complete gutter ball.

Look at GA. A state with a Republican Governor and Secretary of State. Do you think that if there was large scale fraud, the people who are in charge of running the election at the state level, and would lose power/influence because of that fraud, wouldn't be able to identify and counter it? Sorry, I don't buy it.

The demographic chicken's are coming home to roost, and, let's be honest Trump turned off a lot of people. Conservatives don't want to hear it, but it's the truth.

quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:

Delusional....Kool-Aid much? Roll Eyes

paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
BBMW do you know of a case where evidence was heard by the court? Anyhow I’m sure you know all the the different ways fraud was done. It’s not new news and I’m sure I don’t have to rehash it all. If you can’t see the fraud I do think you are delusional. Heck I know 2 people personally turned away from voting because “they mailed their ballot”. That’s in Massachusetts no less.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
When I read this “there’s no way there was fraud post citing the loss in court proceedings, various investigations, etc”, I have to ask how they can even believe any of the “findings” at face value. About how states with 5-6 million votes can conclude an “investigation” in 48 hours is the first questionable thing. The second is that few courts (if any) actually heard evidence that was presented. Lastly, there were THOUSANDS of whistle blowers. Thousands. And they were all engaged in a giant conspiracy to claim election fraud and not a single one was legit?

It took the US government six months to investigate 2-3 whistleblowers in the Ukraine fraud, but most of the election fraud investigations were completed within 48 hours? And that doesn’t smell to some people?

Yes, that is the definition of kool aid drinking. No real, Transparent investigations took place. Why do you think twatter face space and the usual suspects are ramping down on anyone claiming that there was fraud? If the evidence from an actual investigation was legit, why not let it stand on its on merit and not have to desperately control the narrative?

It’s just more never-Trumpers strutting and gloating against a President they never liked anyways. More “orange man bad” nonsense.

The truly hilarious part is the ones who were claiming an election in 2916 was rigged, despite 4 separate FBI investigations lasting 3 years nor uncovering any evidence, are now telling us there’s no way any election fraud could happen. Anyone is delusional if they think any kind of a credible investigation took place in a matter of days. That a government that takes several months to start an investigation the rest of the time, has jumped into a phone booth and came out super efficient and can be trusted.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Which side is drinking the cool aid?. . .

Sorry, but you are the one on kool-aid if you think there was no fraud in the election.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigeinkcmo:
The process in many states was intentionally ripe for fraud. In my state of CO we had ballots where you could see your vote if you didn't use a secrecy sleeve when putting it in the envelope. Here's my own ballot which shows it. Linky: https://imgur.com/a/qEDJ8qR I provided this to my SOS, AG, Gov and crickets....because it was BY DESIGN!!! So it may not be illegal to make it so that the only candidate you might happen to see through the ballot envelope is a vote for or against Trump...it sure does raise some questions.

Btw, you cannot see any other candidates that we voted for regardless of the orientation...only a vote for Trump! And this year our secrecy sleeve wasn't a stand-alone item. It was part of a flyer with stickers and it had a blurb on it to use it as a secrecy sleeve if you need one...

This is but one tiny, tiny bit of scheming the Dems deployed across the country.

CA Dems do ballot harvesting, if the voter record doesn't show you voted, they will pay someone to go to your place to have you complete a ballot, which they will take to the registrar. (Or, they will just fill out your ballot in your behalf and submit it).

Also in CA, illegals, without any documentable proof of identity, much less citizenship, can get a drivers license plus register to vote. Since most illegals come to get their ticket on the gravy-train, who do you think they vote for??

Tidbit. A few years ago a boater in the San Francisco Bay noted boxes floating in the water. Turns out they were still sealed ballot boxes, a few days after the election. What ballots were counted in lieu of these boxes??

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A good many people were happy to bathe in the luxury that the Bad Orange Man, drew for all, only to piss in the tub as it now turns lukewarm and act as if they were being drowned the entire time.

Yeah, you folks know who you are.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
With all of Joe’s Executive orders is there really any need for Congress?

Seems we could save a bunch of money by just laying off all those in the House of Representatives and Senate.

Seems somewhere along the line we forgot there were three co-equal branches of Government.

Guess the Congress was not much interested in keeping their power. Not sure about the Judicial Branch, the Supreme Court seems willing to just sit on the sidelines.

Have at it Dictator Joe, the sooner you destroy the Country the sooner we can start to get it back on it’s feet again.

The workin people have things to do.
Coal Miners can start schooling for Solar Panel Technician jobs and those Oil and Pipeline guys can start to retrain on Windmill Repair.

Kerry tells oil & gas workers losing jobs to go make solar panels

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I'm glad all the RINOs are in a safe space now because the last guy was mean. This has to be so much better for them...cause mean men bad.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Biden’s Press Secretary, Jen Psaki. She’s gonna get dizzy.

Kayleigh McEnany rarely needed to “circle back,” did she

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post