SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't Forget The Eclipse Tonight
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't Forget The Eclipse Tonight Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well I couldn't see shit. What a bummer. That's the last time I buy Eclipse glasses off of Amazon. They must've been defective.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MDBlanton, Nice setup. Did you use the Bogen 4047 head?

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
We were blessed with clear skies last night, a very good friend took this photo.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
got clouded out here for everything after first contact...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I saw the beginning of it here, around 11:15 pm , here in Va. I had gone out to the dog kennels to bring some dogs inside for the night.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
We finally had clear weather for a celestial event. Colder than hell, but it was clear. It was awesome to watch!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I watched it periodically until 11:00 or so. The rising full moon was beautiful earlier.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Some "pedestrians" got hit by a patrol car while lying in the roadway in West Palm Beach watching the blood moon eclipse. Thunk! http://bit.ly/2MkCA68

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post