SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for decent daily wear dress shirts that are not see through
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for decent daily wear dress shirts that are not see through Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Another Charles Tyrwhitt fan here. When you catch them on multi buy deals, they’re great! Very comfortable.

However, I always wear an undershirt so I can’t say if it’s see through or not.

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite dress shirt for the office has been the Paul Fredrick non-iron cotton pinpoint oxford solid color. Paul Fredrick currently has these on sale for $49/each. But with code 23UFPH you can get an additional 25% off. That brings the price of the shirt down to $36.75.

Posts: 6627 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Look for sales at Land's End. But their plainer shirts will be under $100 all the time.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you big or tall?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54694 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
UPDATE - Really liking the Roundtree & Yorke Gold Label shirts. Solid material. Only negative is needing to add a cuff button. The slim and fitted versions fit great and I’m not skinny.

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post