SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Large-Scale Riots Continue In France For 4th Night
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Large-Scale Riots Continue In France For 4th Night Login/Join 
posted
Plenty of videos at the website.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...nue-france-4th-night

Riots continue in France after a 22-year-old Aboubakar Fofana lost his life in police control on Tuesday. The Compagnies Républicaines de Sécurité (CRS) official responsible for the has been indicted but remains free under judicial supervision. This decision has rekindled tensions in Orvault, Rezé, and the neighborhoods of Nantes, Breil, and Bellevue.

As GEFIRA reports, for four nights straight, there have been riots between African migrants and the French police in the city of Nantes. The riots began after the police stopped and shot an alleged criminal, named Abubakar.

On Wednesday the police declared that they shot the African young man in self-defense after he tried to overrun a police-officer.

The scale of the current riots is more extensive than we see now on a regular basis in the French suburbs. The rioters torched numerous cars, a petrol station, a community library, a school and several shops.

There is even a report that a bullet from a rifle damaged a police officer helmet.

Friday afternoon the police admitted that the killing of Abubakar was not self-defence but an accident.

The GEFIRA team expect riots in France to become more and more violent and eventually lethal. Like most Western European societies and the US, the demographic change and the gradual replacement will come with a hefty price.

There are signs that white French bourgeoisie youth will join the violent protests, like Black bloc and Antifa.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nah, Europe is paradise these days. No problems at all. The polite, cultured, well-mannered, considerate, highly-intelligent, hard-working, assimilation-eager and law-abiding Muslim immigrants are making all of a Europe a paradise.

The hateful right wing press wants to make it seem as if these kind, beautiful, happy people are the problem, but we know otherwise, don't we? Suuuuuuure we do.

I hear that France and Germany are just like Disneyland these days. Just like it. Sweden, too. Yep.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107608 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I'm sure BSOne will be along to tell us he was in Paris last night sipping wine on his balcony and he didn't see a single problem, therefore there is no problem and we are all xenophobic racists for thinking otherwise! Of course it will take 5000 words for him to say that.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I lived in Germany 1989-1990.
I was warned to avoid the Turks then.
German men hated the black American soldiers.
I'm sure not much has changed since I was there.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39757 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
I think they need a good artillery officer to deal with these riots.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4619 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If you don't engage in illegal activity, your chances of being shot by the police, even mistakenly or accidentally, are vastly reduced, almost nil.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:

“A whiff of grapeshot.” Wink

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
If the leftists have their way, this will be happening in our streets soon. Mad

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Riots continue in France after a 22-year-old Aboubakar Fofana...

I think I know his sister, Anna Fanna...

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
I lived in Germany 1989-1990.
I was warned to avoid the Turks then.
German men hated the black American soldiers.
I'm sure not much has changed since I was there.

I was there 2009-2012 and no, nothing has changed.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course it will take 5000 words for him to say that.

....of which 3500 will be I/me/my/variations of such humility we will all swoon into compliance with his wishes

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:

“A whiff of grapeshot.” Wink
My first thought upon reading that! Any Bonaparts left in he area?

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I'm sure BSOne will be along to tell... ...it will take 5000 words for him to say that.

Only 5000 words??? Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, we don't need the Tolstoy of SIGforum for this one. Come, it's a no-brainer. Europe is paradise these days, and it's all due to the kind, gentle, open-minded, hard-working Muslim immigrants.

Anyone can see it. Why, if the Muslim immigrants weren't flooding Europe, Europe would be in a really bad way. After all, these people bring with them an ability to smooth out any differences between the peoples of the world. Natural-born diplomats, they are!

Thanks, Muslim immigrants! {waves}

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Forget the LA or Ferguson riots?

Posts: 9965 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
The death of Aboubakar Fofana was not a shooting accident but intended as the police of Nates confirmed after investigations. The police officer plain and simply lied because he probably committed a hate crime. He is in custody for that reason and is waiting for his trial. What the black population (and meanwhile the white population as well) does is nothing but taking action against at oppression and tyranny because the police supported the first version of the police officers story it being an accident.
https://www.zeit.de/gesellscha...gestaendnis-krawalle
https://www.thelocal.fr/201807...plans-lawsuit-nantes
https://www.theguardian.com/wo...ting-sparks-violence

I dont know if Europe is a dangerous place. We maybe have a different understanding about what "public safety" means or approach daily live differently.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:

OK you did it. I've been on this forum for a long time and have managed to maintain a modicum of dignity. I read your post, thought what? took a sip of joe, got it, and now my nose hurts because I snorted cofefe through it, spattered the keyboard, startled my wife and I still think it's funny. Maybe it's just me but nicely done.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OTD:
We maybe have a different understanding about what "public safety" means or approach daily live differently.
I'd say that's almost a certainty.

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Forget the LA or Ferguson riots?

Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis again.......and that is not counting the riots against Trump Rallies or AntiFA rioting against free speech. We are already there.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:

You, Sir, win the internet for today!
Nicely played! Smile

Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post