SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mark Robinson from Greensboro NC. "I'm the majority, a law abiding citizen"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Robinson from Greensboro NC. "I'm the majority, a law abiding citizen" Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Mr. Robinson, Sir.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1688 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
A local talk radio host played Mr. Robinson’s speech in its entirety. It was truly inspiring, and I hope he continues to speak out in his defense of the Second Amendment.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
We need a lot more of Mr. Robinson, his impromptu speech was spot on. Well done sir!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3643 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
BRAVO, SIR! BRAVO!

Q

Posts: 26417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
Mr. Robinson should have a seat on that council.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
well done sir....I would gladly shake his hand and buy him dinner!

Posts: 3120 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Eloquent man. Smile

If he were to run for an office, I'd be glad to help out.

Posts: 15032 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is a man I could be back yard BBQ friends with. A little brisket, some target practice and an evening solving national problems. Can't have enough friends like that.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29707 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My father taught me that respect is not something you can demand of people; it's something a man earns. Mr. Robinson has certainly earned mine.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11362 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
#IamEverybody

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
This is a man I could be back yard BBQ friends with. A little brisket, some target practice and an evening solving national problems. Can't have enough friends like that.

This at the very least. Every town in America has a Mark Robinson or more and the time has come for every one of them to stand at the podium and fight for the rights of the law abiding majority.

Thank you sir for making my day.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Well said, Mr. Robinson! Great job standing up for yourself, for us, and for our Constitution.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2107 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Speaking in public seems to come naturally for him. He does it passionately and intelligently with an astuteness that I can't help but envy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
We should take up a karma collection for this man. Anyone know where he can be reached?

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
We should take up a karma collection for this man. Anyone know where he can be reached?

He apparently is big on Facebook and speaks out a lot on there. You could probably easily find him with a quick search on FB. I think his full name is Mark Keith Robinson.

Yup, here you go: https://m.facebook.com/mark.k.robinson.3

ETA: I just quickly read some of his posts. I like the man even more now. Smile

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well said.

Posts: 436 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quickly read some of his posts. I like the man even more now. Smile

Awesome impromptu speech.

I'm not on Facebook, but I'd be tempted to join just to see more of his posts.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Well said. Cool

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2771 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post