SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mark Robinson from Greensboro NC. "I'm the majority, a law abiding citizen"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Robinson from Greensboro NC. "I'm the majority, a law abiding citizen" Login/Join 
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted
I can't say much that isn't said better in the video. Mr. Mark Robinson, I've got your back!

ETA: This was posted in another thread and I just saw that. I think Mr. Mark Robinson deserves his own thread.

Posts: 2028 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mr. Robinson!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an AMAZING speech! Thi kind of thing gives me hope that common sense still survives in this country in the everyday citizen, if not in the media or politicians. Can we run that man for governor, senator or president?!

Posts: 2552 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More folks need to get up and say the same thing. If they dont hear from us they will ignore us.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The man didn't even plan to speak at that meeting but said he just couldn't hold his tongue any longer after hearing some of the other speakers. His speech was completely impromptu.

It's a reminder that us gun owners and anyone who values freedom needs to do more to speak out and not remain silent. After all, Mr. Robinson says he's not even a gun owner! He just respects and appreciates the 2nd amendment and all the freedoms that we have in this country.

The gun show that the city council was thinking about canceling by the way which promoted that whole meeting is going forward. I don't doubt that this man's genuine speech had no small part in that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30420 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That man is my brother. He is standing up for the normal law abiding citizen. He gets the idea of "citizen" and what a noble title that is. Honor is not a matter of race, color, creed, sex or origin. It's heart, and that man seems to have plenty of it.

To quote Hull Barret, "You got sand, preacher!"

Thank you, sir, well said.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Fantastic impromptu speech. He voiced what all of us have been thinking and some of us have been saying all along.

Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 3735 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Shared.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cworetired:
More folks need to get up and say the same thing. If they dont hear from us they will ignore us.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly!!
The left is NON-STOP; squawking, pissing, moaning and complaining. It is about time that the rest of us stand up and speak for ourselves.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
When can we expect to see this on ABC, CBS, NBC? After all, they have plenty of time for every speech by any know-nothing teen who comes along.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2091 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Fox News needs to grab this for the whole world to see. The left would shit themselves to death.

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
Fox News needs to grab this for the whole world to see. The left would shit themselves to death.

They had him on the morning Fox & Friends show. He presents himself very well. I wouldn't mind seeing more of him. He says he's studying to be a history teacher.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30420 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
The NRA should hire him.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2091 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
The NRA should hire him.

^^^This is a good idea.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2011 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
That was a good way to start my Friday morning!

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3489 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Thanks for posting.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10709 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
That man is a statesman in the classic sense whether he realizes it or not.

Bravo, Sir!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16272 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He could not have worded this any better than he did.

Posts: 12717 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Amen! I agree 110% with every word he spoke. I'd like to buy that man a beer.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If every single law abiding gun owner stood up like this patriot did, the left would never get bullshit legislation passed to undermine honest, law abiding citizens. We are a force to be reckoned with, and need to adopt the tactics being abused by the criminal left.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15611 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post