SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your Age / Bedtime ?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Age / Bedtime ? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Almost 86. I turn lights out around 3:30-4:00 am. I sleep for 2-3 hrs, up around 7am until
10:00 am and then nap until noon. Maybe a one hr nap in early evening, but I come alive once my wife goes to bed. Works for me.

Posts: 58 | Location: north-central Florida | Registered: February 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
67. Retired and single. In bed by 1-2 a.m. Up by 9-10 a.m.

Posts: 591 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
74 and usually in bed around 9:30 and up at 6:30.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3818 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
73. Anytime from 10-11P, depending on level of interest in the book I’m reading.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
81 in bed by 1800. Up at 0100. 6 hours seems the norm.

Posts: 16 | Location: Yuma, AZ | Registered: September 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
How much you sleep, or at what hours, is less important than getting enough, and quality of, sleep.

Posts: 28692 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Lights out,11-12.
Up 7:30 or so.

Posts: 9834 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
self employed at 60 with no more funky retail hours like I did when I worked in those coporate stores,

bed usually at 10.30/11pm, sometimes earlier ,

usually up about 1 or 2 to empty the bladder,
and if I am not up by 630/7, I will be to pee again,

snore like a freight train,

also drink a lot of water etc to flush out the kidney's (stone producer)

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10592 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
76 years old, hit the rack about 930-11 every night, up the next day between 5 and 7.

Up to pee about 2ish, then about 6 if I'm not already up and at 'em.

Bob

Posts: 1679 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
You people who are my age or older (especially the retired ones) that get up willingly anytime before 08:00 are monsters. Total freaks Big Grin

Posts: 11292 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
In bed by 10 asleep by 11
Up at 0645

Weekend it’s usually the same unless we go out.

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
77/10p, sleep 2-3 hours, up to take a leak!!
gym at 5a!!

Posts: 2245 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post