SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The "far-right" group, Patriot Front: glow, little glowworm...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "far-right" group, Patriot Front: glow, little glowworm... Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
@goose5, I understand your point, and the LEOs will comment more - but who the heck arrests someone, without pulling the mask off?

That just seems strange as heck.

I'll give you this point. Leaving the masks on is strange. I don't understand why they would do that. Now searching this topic some corners suggest police conceal the identities of suspects before a witness is to identify him. I don't know if that was the case. Another reason I can think of have prior arrested suspects spit at arresting officers. For the record, the arrests that happened were detailed and written about on June 11th, 2022 in Idaho. I would also love to hear what LEO's have to say about why these arrests were handled this way.

Posts: 7574 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Since arrests were made, can FOIA requests be made to get the identity of those arrested? Is that public knowledge? I'm guessing it is based on Police Blotters that appear in some newspapers.

Year V

Posts: 2643 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I found five names here.

https://apnews.com/article/pat...2e34d3884628fe358da5

Plus, this local footage. As you can see some on camera unmasked before being loaded up at the sight of their arrest. After finding this I think the mask issue was a photo of one instant that was weaved into a conspiracy theory.

Posts: 7574 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
There's no way that guy in the top right of the video thumbnail was one of those guys. His face is too chubby, the body would match the face, and neither of those would match any of those guys. Top left also has too much beard, and that doesn't match what I'm seeing going on under the balaclavas.

I'm unconvinced.

Posts: 17288 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Yep, masks come off and photos taken at scene with a card identifying arresting officer and charges (most of the time you don't have a name yet, especially in mass arrests). Also in the videos I have seen of the "mass arrest", not one passive resistor (dead weight, have to be carried). EVERY single protest arrest I had been involved with and seen had at least a couple passive resistors.

Here is a pic from 2022...notice skinny, short, and fat guys mixed with bloused boots:

Here is the group mugshot from the Idaho arrests last year:

Posts: 3970 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107921 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ The way they make fun of themselves certainly makes it seem fake.

What I wonder is: Is the entire organization fake, or just infiltrated with fakes?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24208 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
From the scrolling news ticker in the Babylon Bee video above:

Scholars Now Believe David Only Beat Goliath Because He Had The Higher Ground

Posts: 11109 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Looks familiar

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4593 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
https://twitter.com/WallStreet.../1749591829597581625

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1749591829597581625" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 571px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 20px; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

When you grew up in the 'burbs and you have no idea how to use public transit.... Roll Eyes

Posts: 14747 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT! "

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43975 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Imagine the ribbing the one she pegged as fed+gay is getting at the academy

Posts: 7501 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3935 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Why isn't anything ever listed as Far Left?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8422 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Funny. It's like a Disney cartoon version of what a "right" conservative group should look like, that is how stupid these things are, created by committee in a federal conference room

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16777 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Everyone else is a coward but you all are wearing masks. Okay.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29760 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Everyone else is a coward but you all are wearing masks. Okay.

I think that was whoever was recording the video calling the V for Vendetta fed wannabes cowards.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30511 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Why isn't anything ever listed as Far Left?

Because in the eyes of these idiots, there is no such thing as going too far to the Left. Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10220 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post