SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The "far-right" group, Patriot Front: glow, little glowworm...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "far-right" group, Patriot Front: glow, little glowworm... Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17007 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
"Just following orders".

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34137 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I was at the 2a rally in Virginia at the Richmond capitol a few years ago. We were bussed there from Lynchburg in part from support by the local LGS, Safeside Tactical. Something like 25k folk were there.

Now that was a good picture of the demographic. But it didn't fit the narrative. There were moms, dads, young people, veterans, old people, fat people skinny people, black, brown and white people.

None of us wore masks and as desperate as the media wanted it, there was no crime. One infamous young man walked around with a barret.

And these idiots were not at the event. But no, we must accept that these "patriot front" NPC idiots are all that represents us.

It could never be that the average American freedom loving constitutionalist, actually looks like a pissed off mom from suburbia with a pastel colored Stanley mug and a Glock 43.

No, that is not true. The only truth is what the machine feeds us. Fit white male 19 year Olds in masks. Move along folks, nothing more to see here...

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
"Just following orders".
THIS!! This right here!!! Amen, Mars!!

In the course of human history, how would the outcome of this world have changed if one...just ONE...German Hauptmann would have said, "NEIN!! That is an IMMORAL and ILLEGAL order!!" Sure...said Hauptmann would have been sent immediately to the front or, more probable, executed on the spot to set an example, but at least he would have died with a clear conscience...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
In the course of human history, how would the outcome of this world have changed if one...just ONE...German Hauptmann would have said, "NEIN!! That is an IMMORAL and ILLEGAL order!! "Sure...said Hauptmann would have been sent immediately to the front or, more probable, executed on the spot to set an example, but at least he would have died with a clear conscience...

There are hundreds of documented examples of German soldiers and officers who refused orders to participate in atrocities during the war. Only a very small handful of them were seriously punished by their chain of command, with just one documented execution and one documented concentration camp sentence.

"Those Who Said "No!": Germans Who Refused to Execute Civilians during World War II" by David Kitterman is the most commonly cited paper on the topic, but there are other studies.

The excellent book "Ordinary Men" by Christopher Browning, which examines a unit of middle-aged blue collar German police reservists sent to carry out mass executions in Poland, also discusses what happened to the portion of the unit that refused (as well as delving into all the sociological and psychological factors why so many of the other seemingly normal men did not).

Posts: 32550 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Thanks, Rogue. Will have to dig into that. Perhaps my attention, then, should be focused on the SS Hauptmann...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Biden declared that white supremacy/nationalism is the number one threat to the nation. It’s of course not true, but now he’s in trouble so it’s time to make it look true to frighten his base into staying on the plantation. That it is being done so clumsily transparent is likely because the Left is used to not being scrutinized. It’s the Hunger Games. It’s unaccountable omnipotent central government. The feds were never supposed to be this powerful. Generations of gradual accumulation have created this monster. Those who observed the Soviet Union in the 50s-70s saw the same false Potemkin village façades. They didn’t fool anyone then and our Soviets aren’t fooling many now.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you look a pure murder rates, young black men 18-24 are the biggest threat to public safety. Not only to other black men, but to whites.

Blacks murder whites 10x more than whites murder blacks, when adjusted for population. And blacks commit murder 10x higher than whites in general, again when adjusted for population.

Heather MacDonald at the Manhattan Institute and their publication City Journal has been highlighting this for years. But they just call her a racist. Because math is a white supremacist tool to oppress non-whites.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of these guys. If they're FBI it's not the first time they've done stuff like this to use the media to shape a narrative. Look up CoIntelPro.

My concern is using Twitter as an information source. Unless it's from a credited source I discount what I read and try to verify if something interesting comes up. Let's go through what has been "retweeted" in this thread.

1. Andy Ngo. Solid reputation and work record. Credentialed media member. In the link provided, he just reports this group marched. That's all. If he has reported these guys are FBI other than the link provided I'd look at it.

2. Gunther Eagleman @ Gunther Eagleman. Self-professed MAGA man.

3. Mischief. Another MAGA aficionado. Self-proclaimed.

4. Clown World_____ . Just a person.

5. Spitfire @DogRightGirl. Just a person.

6. Champagne Joshi. He presents sites that has published his work. In his bio he writes "Meme Connoisseur published." Wrongspeakpub. Publica Now. This account doesn't exist. And, he has a substack. He has been published at LastAmericanVagabond. I clicked this link in his bio. On a brief inspection, this account on Twitter is wildly anti-Semitic.

Honestly, nothing that I looked up convinced me at all. My point is you have to be very careful when pulling stuff off of Twitter.

Posts: 7545 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I also have to question the validity.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7112 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Is Saturday an off day at the FBI academy?

They just come out and get filmed marching to run on Biden's re-election tv ads and then leave.

No nothing shady about that. Roll Eyes

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7634 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I think I got a close-up of those hats:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24171 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Military age fit men.....hmmm....."migrants?" Just kidding.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Not a tattoo to be seen on those exposed arms of the ones arrested. Also, zip-cuffed, but not a one of them unmasked.

Totally legit.

Posts: 17209 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
If it’s not feds, my next guess is paid marchers by the democrats, Soros, or the deep state. So they can scare the ignorant voters that we are evil.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
If it’s not feds, my next guess is paid marchers by the democrats, Soros, or the deep state. So they can scare the ignorant voters that we are evil.

There’s no way. There would be a mix of skinny and heavy, clean shaven and bearded and so on.

No, these guys are definitely feds or some kind of government entity. They are all fit looking and around the same age, are all clean shaven, no long hair or any sort of tattoos and piercings etc.

For fun I’d like to stand near a group of them and loudly and suddenly call AHHHTENNNNHUHHH! PARRRRADDDE REST! and see how many of them react out of habit. Bet you I’d get a bunch of them.

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
The ratio of neck beards and dad bods is incorrect.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3452 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine walking into work one morning and the boss is laying out the plans for the march you’re ordered to be a part of. Every one of them probably has a mortgage, wife, and 2.3 kids to provide for. No way they’re gonna tell the boss ‘He’ll no’! What an an absolute abuse.

Posts: 971 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
@goose5, I understand your point, and the LEOs will comment more - but who the heck arrests someone, without pulling the mask off?

That just seems strange as heck.

The all-fit, no tattoos... Yes, that probably screams Feds - or something else.

Any prosecution records for the arrestees? Seems like it shouldn't be too hard to see if they were tried/convicted/sentenced, etc

Posts: 5747 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post