The long suffering postal clerk is working on weighing and calculating postage for each of 37 mailings. I gave her about half of them this morning, we'll see how that goes. Most likely mail the other half tomorrow.
As postage will vary depending on weight, I can't give you a ballpark number until they're processed, so I'll pre-pay postage and mail them out immediately.
As soon as I have that data, each of you will receive an email with the total, payment options/instructions and a tracking number.
Check your email. FINAL MAILING COMPLETEThis message has been edited. Last edited by: PHPaul,
Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
Posts: 16731 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010
Since my bank doesn't do Zelle, I would prefer you notify me of the cost of everything and let me send a M.O. first-you ship only after receiving it. Again, thank you for arranging this.
Posts: 5941 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008
Originally posted by Opus Dei: Since my bank doesn't do Zelle, I would prefer you notify me of the cost of everything and let me send a M.O. first-you ship only after receiving it. Again, thank you for arranging this.
Noted. Next ship date will be Wednesday. I'll have the numbers then. I can't get a total without shipping, I trust everyone here to pay up. I mean, it's Sig Forum after all!
Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
Posts: 16731 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010