אַרְיֵה

| Got mine today. If anybody is interested, the Air-Tite A26 is the correct size for a plastic case.
הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים |
| | | Posts: 33828 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010 |  
IP
|
|
Member
| I want to thank PHPaul for getting the coins for us. I am sure it was a bit of a pain in the rear to sort all of it out for each person with the postage and getting the $ from them, and getting the right number of coins to the buyer. So-thank you very much!
I got 5-one for my wife, one for my son, one each for my two daughters and the last one for me. Thanks again!
Bob |
| | |
Three Generations of Service

| quote: Originally posted by straightshooter1: I want to thank PHPaul for getting the coins for us. I am sure it was a bit of a pain in the rear to sort all of it out for each person with the postage and getting the $ from them, and getting the right number of coins to the buyer. So-thank you very much!
I got 5-one for my wife, one for my son, one each for my two daughters and the last one for me. Thanks again!
Bob
You - and everyone else involved - are very welcome. It did take a little organization but I whipped up a spread sheet to track everything which took a lot of the hassle out of it. The real "hero" here is our new Postmaster. She was very helpful, researching the most cost effective way to send them, advising on packaging and allowing me to drop off 20+ packages at a time, calculate postage for each and append the postage amount and the tracking number for each to a copy of the spreadsheet. Truly above and beyond.
Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent. |
| | | Posts: 16735 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010 |  
IP
|
|
Member
| (eMail sent)
Got mine today Thanks Paul. |
| | |