SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My current situation after a long weekend of prepping to build the wall! (THE WALL IS COMPLETE)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My current situation after a long weekend of prepping to build the wall! (THE WALL IS COMPLETE) Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
The squat was deep! I will certainly be adding airbags to the rear springs to eliminate the squat when I am at full load.

That's from all the kids crap in the van!

Nice wall. That looks like way less work once done than it is in the midst of it!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
The squat was deep! I will certainly be adding airbags to the rear springs to eliminate the squat when I am at full load.

That's from all the kids crap in the van!
The kids go #2 in the van?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
Only thing now might be to do the other side to balance it out, complete the look, LOL! Can't tell from the photos but it might be nice to do. You know, while you are at it. Big Grin

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Awesome!
Only thing now might be to do the other side to balance it out, complete the look, LOL! Can't tell from the photos but it might be nice to do. You know, while you are at it. Big Grin

You mean, like, build a wall around the van? I can see how that would improve the attractiveness of the yard.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post