SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to send AK47 ROUNDS TO Ukraine?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to send AK47 ROUNDS TO Ukraine? Login/Join 
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
If our broken news media is reporting accurately, Ukraine will have annexed Russia shortly.

Posts: 1976 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:

I’m a bit curious. How do folks choose which world violence issue to support?

I mean literally there dozens and dozens and dozens of wars, totalitarian autocracy, genocide and other very terrible things happening all over the globe right now where innocent people are getting killed, raped, hurt.

Why is Ukraine higher on the priority list over the other worldly conflicts, or even huge problems we have here?

6 million people were just killed by China.

Our neighbor to the north just went full fascist and our neighbor to the south is happy to send in millions of illegal border jumpers per annum.

My charitable donations go to Saint Jude Children’s Hospital

My ammo collection… Well… lost it when the boat sank

The media and government tell us which ones to care about and which ones to ignore. Ironically this thread is based on a now unverified and most likely false report that Zalensky said he needed ammo, not a ride.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7963 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post