SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    TMPS stem leak question.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TMPS stem leak question. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well like I said, my four cars have TPMS and none have broke. Oldest of the 4 is a 2014 so none of them are real old. If it became a problem I suppose swapping them out or just going old school stems is an easy fix. 2 of my 4 are driven by my children and they wouldn’t notice a leak until it was quite flat I’m sure. Cheap insurance for me. If they start breaking I might change my mind.

Sometimes I think guys just get old school ideas and resist change. I’ve participated in arguments on this forum where guys absolutely hate that the car might warn you about an obstacle in your blind spot or that they won’t use 4WD in snow because they think their gut and instinct are better. Some really silly stuff said by people who should know better.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I picked up a 2009 model BMW that is showing the passenger rear is low, but I check it and it has 38 lbs in it. Plan on having Big O tire to replace it vs dealer. Or just ignore the light. Smile

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post