SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Extremely proud of my daughter
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Extremely proud of my daughter Login/Join 
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Congrats to her! What a proud day!

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Great job and a lot to be proud of!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8436 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you, your wife, and her. Careful you don't stick a pin in your chest for a while.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7662 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

What a day to be proud of and thankful for.

Our last child is 16 this month and in tenth grade.

She is in Algebra two and Chemistry.

She likes chemistry.

Wife and I hope she continues her education after high school. It would be our first one of three to go on in schooling.

I have a second cousin that went on and got her degree in Chemistry. She went to be a Chemical Engineer for Eastman Kodak. All I can say is she is younger than me. Retired and traveling the states golfing with her husband. I am still working.

Again Congratulations!!

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you all. That certainly is a big accomplishment your whole family can share in.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19779 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Way to go. I'd be proud as well. Congrats.

Posts: 6025 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Congrats!

Posts: 607 | Location: Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you should be proud. Some people mistake pride as bragging, not so.

Good looking family, be proud of that too.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. That is a demanding curriculum!

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
One smart young lady, congratulations.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1945 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congrats! What's she up to next?

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5390 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Good for her! And her parents, she probably thrived in a great environment.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30858 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

You did something right - no doubt!

=======================================

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Congratulations to her for her efforts, and to the family for supporting her!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12815 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! STEM for the win!

Posts: 3454 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
http://www.aftonchemical.com/Generic/Careers

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5131 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice work, something to be proud of.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2371 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post