SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another border invasion caravan coming: Left hopes to whip up family separation storm before midterm
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another border invasion caravan coming: Left hopes to whip up family separation storm before midterm Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
1. Cut off aid to all Central American countries from which these people originate. Immediately.

2. Inform Mexico that if this invasion gets w/in 100 miles of their border with the U.S. the border will be closed-down entirely, to all traffic going in either direction, without exception; the United States Navy and Coast Guard will be deployed to halt all water-born traffic from south of the border; no air traffic originating from Mexico will be permitted to land in U.S. airports, and all aid to Mexico will be halted.

It's time to stop playing games with these jokers.

I was saying the same earlier today.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
Hurricane Willa may just blow these migrants away. Willa means valiant protector...kekeke

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Hondurans Burn The American Flag As 7,000 Migrants March To Assault The US Border, Women And Children Conspicuously Absent

http://www.thedailysheeple.com...uously-absent_102018

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
PHOTO: Caravan Protesters Paint Swastika on American Flag, Burn It in the Street
AP Photo/Fernando Antonio
22 Oct 201818,188
1:54
A photo from the Associated Press shows protesters burning an American flag with a swastika painted on it in support of the migrant caravan heading through Central America for the United States.

“Two people burn a United States flag during a protest in favor of the caravan of migrants that is currently stuck on the Guatemala-Mexico border, in front of the American embassy, in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Friday, Oct. 19, 2018,” the AP Images description reads in part.

Another photo from AP shows protesters carrying a large Honduran flag to protest in favor of the caravan of migrants headed towards the U.S.

The Central American caravan, which now has about 7,000 members, is currently traveling through Mexico with the eventual goal of reaching the United States.

President Trump expressed in a series of tweets Monday morning that the caravan is a national emergency and warned that “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners” could be in the caravan as well.

“Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!” Trump tweeted.

“Every time you see a Caravan, or people illegally coming, or attempting to come, into our Country illegally, think of and blame the Democrats for not giving us the votes to change our pathetic Immigration Laws! Remember the Midterms! So unfair to those who come in legally,” Trump wrote.

The president also said that Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras will have their “massive” foreign aid reduced.

https://www.breitbart.com/immi...=links&utm_campaign=

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
fox news reporter Peter Lajanesse reporting from the caravan location that the people he spoke with just want a better life for themselves and just want to work. He sees no signs that this is a organized and funded event. Why does he say that? Because some of these people are only wearing flip flops and have blisters on their feet. Roll Eyes

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
fox news reporter Peter Lajanesse reporting from the caravan location that the people he spoke with just want a better life for themselves and just want to work. He sees no signs that this is a organized and funded event. Why does he say that? Because some of these people are only wearing flip flops and have blisters on their feet. Roll Eyes

They just happened to all buy the same tent.No organization here.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
If I understand the numbers correctly.

We currently let in 1 million immigrants a year.

There are 57 million from Central America that want to immigrate.

How many is enough per year?

How much in additional taxes should each American be required to pay to accommodate these immigrants?

If these 7,000 to 10,0000 marching in flying their home country's flag are successful at crossing our boarder, how large will the next caravan be?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If this caravan succeeded, there would be endless such caravans. Within three years, we would have the People's Democratic Party. We are already halfway there. The leadership is in place. The air is filled with the stink of free shit.

Everyone here knows this, but tell your friends who might not be so aware: America's destiny is on the line in a couple of weeks. Vote if you have to crawl to the polls.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Foretold almost 50 years ago in "The Camp of the Saints", a 1973 French novel by Jean Raspail.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish we still had WWII vets living on every block and working in every business, attending every church. They knew how to get it done, and didn't flinch or make cowardly and squeamish excuses. I grew up with them as parent and mentors, and miss their influence on my life.

We fire-bombed Dresden because we had to. We fire-bombed Tokyo and other Japanese cities because that's what it took. Fighting off a few thousand invaders, or attacking their column while it's still a long way from our border, would be child's play for them. They would not hesitate. Nor should we.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mexico's President-elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador called for fair treatment of the migrants.

'We don't want them to face what (Mexicans) face when they need to look for work in the United States,' he said on Twitter.
Ok, Mehico needs a major league ass kicking from the US for failing miserably on this one. Time to make them bleed by cutting of the spigot that flows money back to them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
If these 7,000 to 10,0000 marching in flying their home country's flag are successful at crossing our boarder, how large will the next caravan be?

I’ve been saying this for days. If they get in, the next wave will be exponentially larger. This is the beginning of a full scale invasion. We need to stop this NOW or our children’s-children will grow up in a Central American pest hole that used to be known as the United States of America.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
quote:

The next one will be one long, continuous, unending caravan. Then boatloads from South America.

Thus the destruction of our once proud country.

This is serious business folks.

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Viva el globalista
This is the American version of the Globalist invasion from Sub-Saharan Africa and the Near East into Europe.

Posts: 427 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4579 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Trump needs to get on the phone with the Mexican president, and let him know that if the caravan gets anywhere near the border, the US Army will come south and stop them before they can get to the border. And if we have to do that, the Army may have to stay down there for a while.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It blows my mind that illegal entry into the country is up for debate.

How awesome would it be if all of those people lined up at a border crossing, and went through the process as it was intended? I'd be happy to have people come here legally.

But, we know thats not the case, unfortunately. I dont think an A-10 is the solution, but I wish Trump would have produced a wall by now that would have deterred things like this.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I consider this an act of war. Use our military to seal our borders. And Mexico? They could stop this if they wanted to do so. They are complicit in this and its time they paid for that complicity.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Trump needs to get on the phone with the Mexican president, and let him know that if the caravan gets anywhere near the border, the US Army will come south and stop them before they can get to the border. And if we have to do that, the Army may have to stay down there for a while.

And just how is the US Army going to stop them? We can't. How many soldiers would it take? What if they start throwing rocks? We can't shoot them, either on on soil or theirs. So what exactly are we going to do to stop them?

The invaders must know that we won't shoot them and we can't arrest them all, even if we could we don't have any capacity to hold them.

We sadly are stuck praying they get turned back before the boarder.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post