SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Prominent Doctor" wants to teach kids new words for genitalia.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Prominent Doctor" wants to teach kids new words for genitalia. Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Dr. Scherer sounds like she needs a doctor a psychiatrist and a jacket with closed sleeves. She may have a doctorate but she's deranged.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:
Meh,

This isn't new, its been discussed forever.
You're going to cut this shit out. Hear me? You are going to cut it out, and don't ask me what I mean or why I'm saying this to you, and don't tell me that you're not doing it.

Cut

it

out

Scrub my membership.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What, like with a cloth or something?

Posts: 107680 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Scrub my membership.

I think your reaction is probably somewhere in between what you’re saying and what you feel. This reaction has likely been around since caveman times and is 100% natural. We’re likely only noticing your reaction because of your social media presence.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6335 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:

He needs a hanky, and a boot in the ass.

Posts: 5150 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Kidcop do yourself a serious favor, heed my advice, 20+ years here don't mess with the boss.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

*Dr Ilana Sherer is a pediatrician from California who providers transgender care

All I needed to hear
Aaannnnd I shut off.

If someone needs fucking help, it's this twat.
The next people that need help is anyone taking their kids to see this moron.

Then the ones who are going to need some serious help are the kids that this thing was allowed near.

My only surprise is it doesn't have a hyphenated name.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8357 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Prominent Doctor? Prominent where? In her own little circle of patients and supporters?

She is about as prominent in the world as Ron J Kroll. Never heard of him? There is your answer.

When I first read that list I wondered if it was made up by a 12 year old by in between fart jokes.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37991 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

*Dr Ilana Sherer is a pediatrician from California who providers transgender care

All I needed to hear
Aaannnnd I shut off.

If someone needs fucking help, it's this twat dick.

It's a he.

Q

Posts: 26440 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Most kids, (in the sexual abuse sense) need a real cop...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43911 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scrub my membership.

quote:

Having been away for a bit, this is worth coming back for.

Kids don't need to know anything about trans.

Kids don't need to be taught how to be anti-racist.

Kids need normal.

Kids need family.

Kids cannot consent.

Kids cannot "choose" gender.

I've known some trans folk for decades at this point, and when they sound conservative, you know something is wrong. We don't need new names for anatomy any more than we need new pronouns. Parents and "teachers" are gaslighting children into being "trans."

Once upon a time, you might have been gay, or a lesbian. The leftists will bully you into being trans now. Most at risk for this are girls.

It's deeply, deeply disturbing.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27006 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43911 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Oh, I'll double up.

The trans folk I know, want to pass. That is what real trans folk want to do. Disappear.

None of the people I know, needed childhood instruction to do that.

If you want to scissor or suck, your biology might be pointing you that way, and that's fine. Maybe you don't fit the mold, and that's fine.

Minors cannot consent. They don't understand the lifelong commitment to hormone injections.

I swear on the grave of my mother, that if my son is trans, he can pursue it after he is an adult. I don't say this because I hate him, but because I slept with a girl in college who is now a man. If you met him today, you'd have no idea.

He has been on hormones for 20 years. He'll be on hormones until the end. He got top surgery but not bottom.

You DO NOT harm trans people by making them wait til they are adults.

Humans are biological computers in a chemical bath. We all are.

Does anyone recall "death of the tomboy?" Well, the Left has all but extinguished young gays and lesbians.

You can't "pray away the gay," but you can sure socially engineer queer. I protest.

I'll tell you all right now that I've had a rainbow flag outside my home and on my car for decades.

But I'm a fucking bigot, because I hate the "new" "pride flag."

We didn't need to add more stripes, dummies. It was a rainbow, the visible light spectrum, all colors and natural. Now what is it? Trash.

I can't even link Leonard Cohen, because Youtube needs its ad money.

Modern Trans isn't mental illness, it's a smoke show. Real trans people don't want to be seen, and transition as adults.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27006 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And she is a professional? A professional WHAT? Sick and twisted.

Posts: 6894 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I do hate to lose a contributing member of the forum, but kidcop's seemingly constant discounting of comments, subjects and points of view is not normal. It's one thing to disagree at times and to follow one's own path, but what he was doing was more than a bit off.

He still has posting rights. We do not "scrub memberships" nor do we delete profiles. He is welcome to post now or in the future, but one way or another, the persistent contrariness has to stop.

Posts: 107680 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
You just can’t make this shit up! They truly walk among us.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
fookin groomer

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2016 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post