SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Prominent Doctor" wants to teach kids new words for genitalia.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Prominent Doctor" wants to teach kids new words for genitalia. Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted
Never ask how insane the Left can get, they might just show you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/he...penises-vaginas.html

Prominent doctor at the American Academy of Pediatrics proposes renaming penises 'outies', vaginas 'front holes' and clitorises 'd*cklets'

*Dr Ilana Sherer is a pediatrician from California who providers transgender care

*She gave a presentation at the AAP National Conference in Washington, DC

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Apparently pining to be nominated to the Wackadoodle Hall of Shame.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16238 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
I am a prominant doctor, and I propose a new name for Ilana Scherer: "Useless fucktard twatwaffle."

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4878 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Wonder what she wants to change “cunt” to?

Really gonna mess with my name calling repertoire.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6326 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I am guessing "Dr" Scherer prefers to play doctor rather than be one.

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
These people do these sorts of things for the primary purpose of attracting attention to themselves as part of the process of the very-strongly motivated drive to influence others.
And as we see time and again, they are very successful in their efforts to get others to pay attention to them.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What prominent medical school did she attend?

Posts: 17251 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
What prominent medical school did she attend?
According to this, she went to, wait for it, Penn and UCSF...

https://www.sutterhealth.org/f...ctor/dr-ilana-sherer

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15486 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Holy shit Jim, epic meme!!!

Posts: 5147 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Meh,

I worked with child victims of sexual exploitation most of my career and would use whatever term they felt comfortable with, as long as I could subtly ascertain that they were in fact referring to their actual genitalia, in order to meet the legal elements of a crime. Few if any 4 or 5 years olds knew what a clitoris or anus was. For court I would prepare a diagram of a child's body with the medically correct name of a body part and the childs' verbiage, so the jury could match and see what the victim was referring to. Defense attorneys hated it.

This isn't new, its been discussed forever.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:

Right. T-Penis and dicklet are old news. Roll Eyes

Look, kids not knowing and not using the medical terminology isn't the issue here.

Posts: 17172 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Meh,

I worked with child victims of sexual exploitation most of my career and would use whatever term they felt comfortable with, as long as I could subtly ascertain that they were in fact referring to their actual genitalia, in order to meet the legal elements of a crime. Few if any 4 or 5 years olds knew what a clitoris or anus was. For court I would prepare a diagram of a child's body with the medically correct name of a body part and the childs' verbiage, so the jury could match and see what the victim was referring to. Defense attorneys hated it.

Equating your experience in child sex abuse victim cases with the current all out attempt to normalize perversion from every direction is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

I was dealing in pediatrics in the early 90's and never heard of the filth like that being proposed by this so-called "prominent doctor". "been discussed forever". GMAFB.

Q

Posts: 26427 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
what would happen if she were to get, hypothetically, several hundred complaints for medical malpractice, failure to provide proper care, false and misleading information...

hypothetically speaking, would it be possible to destroy her career and keep her from harming any kids?

Posts: 53205 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Meh,

You're going to cut this shit out. Hear me? You are going to cut it out, and don't ask me what I mean or why I'm saying this to you, and don't tell me that you're not doing it.

Cut

it

out

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Fuck is this? Geez man. Every day more bullshit like this.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12645 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure that doctor is a man.

-c1steve

Posts: 4061 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Pretty sure that doctor is a man.

And a likely pedophile.

EDIT: Good call:

https://i0.wp.com/jweekly.com/...-Procession-0356.jpg

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I can see why “Prominent” and “Doctor” were put in quotes.

Posts: 10974 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
For court I would prepare a diagram of a child's body with the medically correct name of a body part …

I'll bet. Roll Eyes Which one were you?

Are you willfully ignorant, just plain stupid, or a liar? That's not what this is about, and you know it.

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post