SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Independence Day KARMA: ** PSA/BCM FrankenAR ** >>> Winner = P250UA5 <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day KARMA: ** PSA/BCM FrankenAR ** >>> Winner = P250UA5 <<< Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
- Must have at least 74 posts as of today
- Must have email in your Profile
- Post a pic of the beautiful good ole USofA
- Winner announced sometime later this month. Good luck!

The prize: This unfired FrankenAR

UPPER: Factory PSA Dissipator, carbine length gas, 5.56 NATO 16" FN CHF (per M249 specs), 1/7 twist, HPT MPI; PSA full auto BCG and forged CH; Anderson Manufacturing carrying handle.

LOWER: Factory BCM PNT complete; one 30-rd Mapul PMAG.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26196 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 952 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
You are a super generous guy, Q. God bless you for being so giving. I can't get on board for this KARMA because I'm in MA with an ASW ban. Stay good.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2401 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5294 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Rocky Mountain National Park

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Dissipators are absolutely the coolest ARs IMO.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3180 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Pics are from when I volunteered to help a friend conduct a flag retirement. He runs a special needs Sons of Amvets troop and they raise funds to put a US Flag on every grave in all of the MO State run veteran cemeteries.

We start with a Cherokee Indian blessing, the troop marches in with the US Flag and flags from all branches of the military, and start retiring flags.

This year there were about 1200 flags and we were pretty blackened by all the smoke.

Posts: 3696 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Great karma, put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Excellent Karma,

Please throw my name in the Karminator hat.

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Count me in for a chance, please

Our new house, need to get a new set of flags

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15143 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
What an amazing Karma!! God Bless the USA!!

Doing a feather Damascus demonstration down in NC:

20220319_093652 by redstone71, on Flickr

And Cherry Blossoms at work (my office is in the background)

20220324_191353 by redstone71, on Flickr

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3570 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Looks like fun.

Thanks for your generosity!

Posts: 9109 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
A generous offer sir.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1629 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm not in for the karma; I just want to post a picture of a beautiful America honoring the brave who keep us free. Thank you for your generosity. This Fourth of July especially rings freedom for me with our country that I feel close to being emotional.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19577 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Top of Beartooth Pass looking southwest toward Yellowstone.

Thanks!

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3431 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Right here in North Georgia.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34075 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Thanks so much for the chance!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15178 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post

Generous karma! Thank you

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day!

My car at Trump National Golf Club with Old Glory flying above.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20749 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the chance.

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1137 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post