SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Independence Day KARMA: ** PSA/BCM FrankenAR ** >>> Winner = P250UA5 <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day KARMA: ** PSA/BCM FrankenAR ** >>> Winner = P250UA5 <<< Login/Join 
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you!! God Bless America!!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
The White Rim Trail pic inspired me. That's been on my list for a while, just haven't had the time to get there.

Monument Valley

Mesa Arch, Canyonlands NP, UT

Thanks, 12131!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! Happy 4th!

Smokey Mountain National Park last August.

Posts: 10740 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance, thank you!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Count me in please and thank you so much for the chance!!!

Here is a pic I took of the twin towers one year before they fell. I can’t believe this picture was 22 years ago. You can see the date stamp on the bottom right; 07/06/2000.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Outstanding karma. Thanks so much.

I took this in Pensacola while watching a practice session of the blue Angles.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yup, amazing Karma as usual.

At the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard yesterday.

And the future improvements to Mount Rushmore.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I'll post the same thing I posted before. My American Hound Dog with the American Flag Smile

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
"Merica....

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Do not enter me (thanks, though), but here is my offering:

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post

Beautiful Alaska

Thanks for the opportunity. Happy 4th everyone...early.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name Q. This is a picture from last year when my father arranged with the American Legion the Traveling Vietnam Wall to visit our little town.

Thanks for the chance, and have a safe and happy 4th.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4929 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I'm not able to post pictures here but you guys have a safe Fourth of July.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, Q, Happy 4th of July.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!

This was taken at Whiteman AFB a few years ago. We live about 40 miles from the base and see these guys in the air often.

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Does anything say 'Murrica quite like a random roadside car show with a Roadrunner that screams American AF? Big Grin

Thanks for the chance Doc!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Another generous Karma.
Photos from our travels.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post