SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Independence Day KARMA: ** PSA/BCM FrankenAR ** >>> Winner = P250UA5 <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day KARMA: ** PSA/BCM FrankenAR ** >>> Winner = P250UA5 <<< Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! I'd love a shot. Here is when my daughter's baseball team got the royal treatment at an Albuquerque Isotope's game at the end of the current season:

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17276 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please enter me to this offer, alway generous as usual.

Good old USA heavy metal at work:

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'Merica.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post

This picture shows the spirit of true American Patriots. Peaceful protests in the dead of winter in Richmond, Virginia 1/20/2020.

Thank you once again Q for your generosity to this forum. May you and your family be blessed this Independence Day. Happy 4th of July everyone!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
a little reminder from a small local site:

https://www.northwestfirearms....7253166-jpg.1233574/

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Workin' from one end to the other and all points in between…"

Thank you, America. I would, gladly, do it all again.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post

Please enter me. Thanks so much!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day

Please throw my name in the hat

Thanks

Flag USA by Randy Ciesiolka, on Flickr

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[IMG:top] [/IMG]

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please count me in.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous as usual Karma.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24101 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Not in, because I've already won one of Q's great karma's.

But in the spirit of the post - and to get it back to the top of pg 1:

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Bringing this Great Karma back for those that missed the post. (-;

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post

Pensacola Beach, FL
awesome karma

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3531 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Can't believe I missed this.
Please and Thank you.

Proud moment reused. He's still serving. It's seven years now.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8019 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

This is a photo of one of my favorite places in America. I give you Christmas Meadow in the Uintah mountains in Utah. I Love it!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.

This is our neighborhood 4th of July parade. Our constables lead the way. My girls are grown now, but it's still fun to watch.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the chance, Q.

Posts: 12179 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
***** Winner = P250UA5 *****
Congratulations! I'll get in touch with later.

Thanks, everyone, for beautiful pics.

Q

Posts: 26373 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post