SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nice future for this guy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nice future for this guy Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he'll be a big hit in lockup.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7659 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florida Man!!!

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put him in with Bubba. He needs a new Bitch.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
The tattoos are permanent? He needs to be committed to the mental health lockdown.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
The joke's on him now.

Posts: 7274 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Florida. We win again. At least this time, the screw up is less than a one hour drive from my house. Which is somewhat unusual.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
From the linked article:
An officer spotted a man matching that description
Maybe it was some other joker with green hair and tattoos on his face. There are a lot of them around.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30729 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Couldn't afford the Concealed Handgun License but evidently has plenty of money for decorative body modifications.

Posts: 26941 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great guy, Larry is! Always exercises good judgment and sound decisions.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16121 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
He couldn't afford a concealed weapons permit because he was having trouble finding a job. Roll Eyes

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
With a tattooed face like that, I'm sure his future career options were somewhat narrowed. I'm betting even McDonalds wouldn't hire him. At least in jail, he gets food and housing.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
in jail, he gets food and housing.
I need to slow down and read more carefully. First time, I thought you wrote "food and hosing." On second thought, that might be correct. Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30729 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Dang, that judge was impressively patient with that defendant.

Posts: 6924 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
At least in jail, he gets food and housing.

I'd be willing to bet that we were funding those two things prior to his arrest. All the while, he was spending thousands on his "ink".

Posts: 20130 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I bet his mama is real proud of him. Roll Eyes

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a humble, well-adjusted young man with a lifetime of opportunities ahead of him.

Posts: 2491 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
From the linked article:
An officer spotted a man matching that description
Maybe it was some other joker with green hair and tattoos on his face. There are a lot of them around.

Could be Stiches, he's from Miami.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20841 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like a humble, well-adjusted young man with a lifetime of opportunities ahead of him

Yep. Glad to hear you are supportive of attractive body art that conveys a special meaning. I thought Charlie Manson was over the top with the Nazi swastika on his forehead. The Judge impressed me with her demeanor. Guess she is used to seeing crazy ass shit in her courtroom.

Posts: 17279 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
He's going places. A true success story.

Posts: 5310 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post