SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nice future for this guy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nice future for this guy Login/Join 
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

Yep. Glad to hear you are supportive of attractive body art that conveys a special meaning.....

Body art? No, no! This is body art.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay help me out. Is that a drawing or actually a living creature? Thanks

Posts: 17279 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Photograph. Two women one laying on top of the other.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Photograph. Two women one laying on top of the other.

Yep, one of the most amazing images ever created in my opinion.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is amazing. Had to look at it twice and very hard. Does it take most people awhile to see that?
I do have some issues with seeing visual detail. Thanks for explaining that to me.

Posts: 17279 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Lock him up in Arkham!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
As pathetic as that is now imagine him in his early 70s after all the joys of life his decisions are going to bring him.

Do people not think they're going to live long enough to regret doing that to themselves?

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get a job mom, honest. The signs on the doors say Now Hiring but everyone I go in to ask about, it was just filled. I can't seem to get a break, I don't know what it is.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post