May 24, 2017, 02:27 PM
Southflorida-law
Nice future for this guy
some stories defy logic

https://www.local10.com/news/w...-vehicles-police-say
May 24, 2017, 02:31 PM
Cliff
Yeah, he'll be a big hit in lockup.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

May 24, 2017, 02:44 PM
ScorpionBoy
Florida Man!!!
May 24, 2017, 02:47 PM
GWbiker
Put him in with Bubba. He needs a new Bitch.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
May 24, 2017, 02:58 PM
Scoutmaster
The tattoos are permanent? He needs to be committed to the mental health lockdown.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944
May 24, 2017, 02:59 PM
Expert308
The joke's on him now.
May 24, 2017, 03:58 PM
ArtieS
Florida. We win again. At least this time, the screw up is less than a one hour drive from my house. Which is somewhat unusual.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
May 24, 2017, 04:29 PM
V-Tail
quote:
From the linked article:
An officer spotted a man matching that description
Maybe it was some other joker with green hair and tattoos on his face. There are a lot of them around.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
May 24, 2017, 04:37 PM
arfmel
Couldn't afford the Concealed Handgun License but evidently has plenty of money for decorative body modifications.
May 24, 2017, 04:51 PM
YooperSigs
Great guy, Larry is! Always exercises good judgment and sound decisions.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
May 24, 2017, 05:28 PM
Jimbo54
He couldn't afford a concealed weapons permit because he was having trouble finding a job. Roll Eyes

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
May 24, 2017, 06:23 PM
jbcummings
With a tattooed face like that, I'm sure his future career options were somewhat narrowed. I'm betting even McDonalds wouldn't hire him. At least in jail, he gets food and housing.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.
May 24, 2017, 06:39 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
in jail, he gets food and housing.
I need to slow down and read more carefully. First time, I thought you wrote "food and hosing." On second thought, that might be correct. Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
May 24, 2017, 06:40 PM
slosig
Dang, that judge was impressively patient with that defendant.
May 24, 2017, 06:42 PM
Gustofer
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
At least in jail, he gets food and housing.

I'd be willing to bet that we were funding those two things prior to his arrest. All the while, he was spending thousands on his "ink".

May 24, 2017, 06:47 PM
229DAK
I bet his mama is real proud of him. Roll Eyes

May 24, 2017, 10:04 PM
bigwagon
Looks like a humble, well-adjusted young man with a lifetime of opportunities ahead of him.
May 24, 2017, 10:24 PM
Skins2881
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
From the linked article:
An officer spotted a man matching that description
Maybe it was some other joker with green hair and tattoos on his face. There are a lot of them around.

Could be Stiches, he's from Miami.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
May 24, 2017, 10:33 PM
ZSMICHAEL
quote:
Looks like a humble, well-adjusted young man with a lifetime of opportunities ahead of him

Yep. Glad to hear you are supportive of attractive body art that conveys a special meaning. I thought Charlie Manson was over the top with the Nazi swastika on his forehead. The Judge impressed me with her demeanor. Guess she is used to seeing crazy ass shit in her courtroom.
May 24, 2017, 10:36 PM
blueye
He's going places. A true success story.