SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
TRUMP: I'M IN FOR 2020! - NAMES CAMPAIGN MANAGER

**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET**
Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned... Developing...

let the chant begin - "Four more years! Four more years!"

I'd start donating to his campaign NOW!!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
TRUMP: I'M IN FOR 2020! - NAMES CAMPAIGN MANAGER

**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET**
Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned... Developing...

let the chant begin - "Four more years! Four more years!"

I'd start donating to his campaign NOW!!

Me too! And have less fear of the IRS auditing me. Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
That should change the headlines Smile

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
So you think Trump was just bragging when he said he would have gone in to stop the shooter? Eh?

quote:
That time an unarmed Trump stopped a mugging
A sheriff's deputy assigned to the high school in Parkland, Florida, was too afraid to enter the building when the shooting started.

I am convinced that Donald Trump would have gone in -- armed only with his personality.

Our friends at Reddit_The_Donald dug out an old newspaper clip from November 20, 1991 (when the New York Daily News was sane) that showed Trump stopped a guy from beating another man with a club.

Trump was riding around Manhattan in his limo with his girlfriend, and later wife, Marla Maples. He saw a guy beating another guy. Trump told his driver to pull over. Maples did not want him to get involved.

But he did.

Trump told James Rosen of the Daily News, "The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, 'Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat.' I guess he recognized me because he said, 'Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.' I said, 'How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?' Then he ran away."

There were witnesses, including Kathleen Romeo, who told the newspaper that when he emerged from his limo, the crowd cried, "There's Trump."

Romeo also said, "A lot of people were surprised that he got out to see what was happening."

I wonder why the crowd did not stop the beating.

Weeks earlier, his 79-year-old mother was attacked but bread deliveryman Lawrence Herbert chased the mugger down and apprehended the 16-year-old thug.

Trump then wrote a check that saved Herbert's home from foreclosure. Trump by then was familiar with not being able to meet a loan payment.

So in one instance, he used his fame to stop a mugging. In another, he used his fortune to stop a man from losing his home.

How can you not admire that?
This link has an image of the NY Daily News article

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
'Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat.'
I'm imagining Christopher Walken saying this line. Big Grin

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump told James Rosen of the Daily News

Wow! Did not know Rosen has gone to work for the liberal rag. Eek

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
So in one instance, he used his fame to stop a mugging. In another, he used his fortune to stop a man from losing his home.

How can you not admire that?

Well, just leave it to the leftist cockroaches. They always find an angle.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The James Rosen Daily News story was from 1991

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Trump told James Rosen of the Daily News

Wow! Did not know Rosen has gone to work for the liberal rag. Eek

I interpreted that to be from 1991 when the Daily News maintained some sanity.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
'Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat.'
I'm imagining Christopher Walken saying this line.
Big Grin

Needs more cow bell.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Does Sessions and Mr. President EVER meet and talk about stuff?? Just gotta wonder WTF Sessions does on a daily basis besides exchange CO2 to O2. And then THAT'S probably even a challenge...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I was always a big Sessions supporter, but he has been disappointing as AG. Donald Trump is right.

What more does DoJ need spelled out for them ?

posted Hide Post
If Sessions is not doing his job, why doesn't President Trump fire him and nominate someone who will do their job?

There must be a reason,or several to leave him in that position,but I don't comprehend what they are.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sessions won't last the year in that job.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It's time to Repeal and Replace Jeff Sessions!

This guy is a useless piece of shit. Mad

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Jeff Sessions was one of the first Washington politicians to support Donald Trump's bid for the White House. I think calling him a piece of shit is out of line.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Jeff Sessions was one of the first Washington politicians to support Donald Trump's bid for the White House. I think calling him a piece of shit is out of line.

So do I. I’ve tried to make this point time and again. I don’t think very many understand the unique role that an Attorney General has in our structure.

It is easy to bitch and moan, harder to understand the unique pressures and ethical limitations which we ought to appreciate in that office. Nobody liked it when previous AGs ignored or loopholed around them.

Some would be happier to just form a posse comitatus, round up the miscreants and hang ‘em. No point in being bogged down in details and nuances.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
No point in being bogged down in details and nuances.
You want details, get a detailer. You want nuance, there's only one way to get that...