SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
Meh. Space Marines woulda sounded way cooler

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Fenris,

That "Space Force" emblem doesn't appear to be official. Smile It is the work of guy on the Deviant Art site created in 2013 here:

https://ynot1989.deviantart.co...pace-Force-369740246

Note in his "sci-fi" narrative the Space Force is created in 2051. LOL Big Grin

You also need to resize it in your post as it is HUGE! Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am completely disgusted at the so-called "efforts" to gain access to information from the DOJ/FBI!

the solution is simple

Arrest 50 of the top admins and toss them in jail until they comply.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Yeah, progressives really worry about separating kids from their families. Just ask Elian Gonzalez Wink

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Yeah, progressives really worry about separating kids from their families. Just ask Elian Gonzalez Wink

Did anyone see DHS Sec Kirstjen Nielsen give that press conference about this whole "OMG EVIL TRUMP RIPPING CHILDREN AWAY FROM THEIR MOTHERS AND SENDING THEM TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS!" bullshit from the DNC/MSM Complex that all of a sudden is everywhere? I think she did amazingly great with these fucking sharks from the media waiting to pounce on her; she calmly explained that the vast majority of these kids are in fact NOT being taken from the parents and the ones that are being separated from the people they are with WERE SENT HERE UNACCOMPANIED, as in their own parents sent them alone to break into our country and that they are being given food, shelter, education and entertainment. Of course none of these sharks wanted to hear all that and kept talking about how "heartless " this was for the Trump administration to be "putting children in cages".
Roll Eyes

They are getting more frantic about these mid-terms and I think are making a HUGE mistake thinking that the average non-whacko leftist doesn't want exactly what Trump is doing here.

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Did anyone see DHS Sec Kirstjen Nielsen give that press conference about this whole "OMG EVIL TRUMP RIPPING CHILDREN AWAY FROM THEIR MOTHERS AND SENDING THEM TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS!" bullshit from the DNC/MSM Complex that all of a sudden is everywhere? I think she did amazingly great with these fucking sharks from the media waiting to pounce on her; she calmly explained that the vast majority of these kids are in fact NOT being taken from the parents and the ones that are being separated from the people they are with WERE SENT HERE UNACCOMPANIED, as in their own parents sent them alone to break into our country and that they are being given food, shelter, education and entertainment. Of course none of these sharks wanted to hear all that and kept talking about how "heartless " this was for the Trump administration to be "putting children in cages".
Roll Eyes

They are getting more frantic about these mid-terms and I think are making a HUGE mistake thinking that the average non-whacko leftist doesn't want exactly what Trump is doing here.

I watched the whole thing. She was very impressive, calm, organized, factual, responsive.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

I watched the whole thing. She was very impressive, calm, organized, factual, responsive.

I'm only sorry she didn't respond to that one reporter who would not shut up about "children in cages!" with something like:

"Oh, you mean those pictures of children in cages during Obama's time in office? The pictures you didn't seem too worried about when it was a Democrat in office? Those pictures of children in cages, pal?"

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
Meh. Space Marines woulda sounded way cooler
Loved the movie of that title--785 muzzle flashes!
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117706/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

I'm only sorry she didn't respond to that one reporter who would not shut up about "children in cages!" with something like:

"Oh, you mean those pictures of children in cages during Obama's time in office? The pictures you didn't seem too worried about when it was a Democrat in office? Those pictures of children in cages, pal?"

They think they finally have something and are going for broke. Did you hear Michael Steel? What a piece of junk he turned into.

PS

quote:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters!
7:52 AM - Jun 19, 2018

Nail on the head!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did you hear Michael Steel? What a piece of junk he turned into.

All I can think is MSDNC must be paying him a shitload of money to say whatever they want him to say, I remember him filling in for Rush Limbaugh like 10 years ago on Fridays! WTF!

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
GOOD!

It's just too damn bad it doesn't say "Trump to withdraw the United States completely from the UN and kick them out of NYC."

Trump To Withdraw From UN Human Rights Council Today

quote:

Two years after Russia was kicked out of the UN Human Rights Council, while that paragon of humanitarian virtue Saudi Arabia was reelected, the WaPo reports that the Trump administration is set to withdrawal from the United Nations Human Rights Council as soon as today, making good on a pledge to leave a body that Trump has repeatedly accused of hypocrisy and criticized as biased against Israel.

Per The Washington Post, the decision to leave the 47-nation body, as most observers anticipate, would be more definitive than the lesser option of staying on as a nonvoting observer.

It would represent another retreat by the Trump administration from international groups and agreements whose policies it deems out of sync with American interests on trade, defense, climate change and now, human rights.

And it would leave the council without the United States playing a key role in promoting human rights around the world. This is the first time since the Human Rights Council was formed in 2006 that a sitting member would volunteer to step aside, though Libya was suspended in 2011 after a government crackdown on unarmed protesters.

However, a U.S. departure would deprive Israel of its chief defender at a forum where Israel's human rights record comes up for discussion at every single meeting, a standing "Item 7" on the agenda.

"It's true, the Human Rights Council continues to disproportionately focus on Israel," said Peter Yeo, an official with the United Nations Foundation that connects the organization with private and nongovernmental groups and foundations.

"But with U.S. leadership, the attention Israel brought has dropped significantly. U.S. leadership matters. We're still the only ones with credibility on human rights on the world stage."

posted Hide Post
The marxists lost the narrative on MS13, North Korea, the economy, etc. Now they are hoping to win on crying kids at the border.

As Mark Steyn said last night, there’s a way to prevent this - post a sign at the border saying, “If you cross this border you are subject to being separated from your children.” I don’t even think a sign is necessary, as the word should have gotten out by now.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I watched this during my lunch...President Trump addressing the National Federation of Independent Business. Another terrific, upbeat speech.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/jNhyPJdnXEA

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Queen for A Day..... whoever can tell the most pitiful story of misery, despair and victimhood wins, the tiara, ermine robe, a new washer dryer, the tears, sympathy and envy of American blubbering women everywhere.

Nothing more important than victimhood!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Victim-as-a-Virtue.

quote:
Queen for A Day..... whoever can tell the most pitiful story of misery, despair and victimhood wins, the tiara, ermine robe, a new washer dryer, the tears, sympathy and envy of American blubbering women everywhere.

Nothing more important than victinhood!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Queen for A Day..... whoever can tell the most pitiful story of misery, despair and victimhood wins, the tiara, ermine robe, a new washer dryer, the tears, sympathy and envy of American blubbering women everywhere...

Many of you may not realize that was a real TV show in the late 1950s!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048895/

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
With everything going on and all the distraction President Trump keeps on truckin'.

Status Quo President Trump has your number:

quote:
White House says Kushner met Jordan's Abdullah about Israeli-Palestinian peace

http://news.trust.org/item/20180619133252-9t8jz

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
More evidence that immigrants mean more to these Governors than existing laws or US citizens.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...igration-policy.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Have a friend that 5 years ago said that that the Dems next move would be to marginalize Americans, and elevate illegals aliens above them, seems he was right.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post