SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
These morons are trying to beat one of the best negotiators on the planet!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Avenatti and Stormy Daniels had a defamation lawsuit against President Trump. It was decided in favor of President Trump.

The judge awards President Trump attorney fees in the amount of $293,052

That's a lot of money to earn. I have always been under the impression they don't get paid huge sums of money for their "acting".

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
These morons are trying to beat one of the best negotiators on the planet!

Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
If you guys didn't watch the oval office broadcast, that was simply amazing. Trump outsmarted them, especially Shumer. It is a joy to listen to him because he keeps things simple, sweet, and cordial and it frustrates the libs to no end. He is their kryponite and they know it.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
If you guys didn't watch the oval office broadcast, that was simply amazing. Trump outsmarted them, especially Shumer. It is a joy to listen to him because he keeps things simple, sweet, and cordial and it frustrates the libs to no end. He is their kryponite and they know it.

Pelosi wanted the President to shut off the cameras. Miss "Open and Transparent", uh huh.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mirZE-wYr4

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:

Pelosi wanted the President to shut off the cameras. Miss "Open and Transparent", uh huh.

The cameras prove how stupid she is....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
She wanted the cameras off so that she could put out her version of the meeting, which the Democratpress would publicize as if it were gospel.

Trump makes one simple, clear point, and he repeats it over and over: we must have border security. When he said, "We have caught ten terrorists" you could almost hear her blood boil. Shit! How can you argue with that? She would be forced to say, "Well, then we need to allow terrorists in." Which she can't say. So she sits there stewing, and demanding that the cameras be turned off.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
She wanted the cameras off so that she could put out her version of the meeting, which the Democratpress would publicize as if it were gospel.

Trump makes one simple, clear point, and he repeats it over and over: we must have border security. When he said, "We have caught ten terrorists" you could almost hear her blood boil. Shit! How can you argue with that? She would be forced to say, "Well, then we need to allow terrorists in." Which she can't say. So she sits there stewing, and demanding that the cameras be turned off.

She was stuttering the entire time.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Schumer's body language was... eloquent. Big Grin Hunched over, a tangle of fingers, feet splayed, his eyes darting one way and another. It looked like his head grew directly out of his chest. He looked like a cornered gnome. Like Trump had flushed him out from under a bridge with a pitchfork.

He looked at Trump only out of the corner of his eye. Otherwise, he addressed the reporters, his partners, hoping for them to rescue him... a poor, cornered gnome. ZING! A poke from the pitchfork!

"Help! Get me back under the bridge! My dark, clammy home!" Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I wish that he had asked those two cocksuckers why the dollars funding the wall was out of the picture when Barry sent mega bucks to Iran to get the release of a traitorous cocksucker (I've been watching to much Deadwood). Mad

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
traitorous cocksucker

Is a great description of that fuck....

No need to apologize for using bad words

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That meeting was great. The body language of everyone tells the tale, as mentioned. You know Pelosi is pissed when she does that thing where she purses her lips and licks the front of her teeth, and was was doing it a lot there. Neither of those nitwits looked like they had anything other than angry bluster, they both looked really weak. “I’ll take on that mantle!” Strength. Then Chuckie slumped even harder. Oh, Chuck? Fuck the WaPo and their Pinocchios, like what Demokrat Pravda says is somehow the gospel.

Proud of my President. He’s doing exactly what I voted for him to do. I’d like to see more such meetings where he hammers these shitheads live in front of a room full of reporters.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Chucky's slam on Indiana and North Dakota was sickening.

linky

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bumpy Landings just raised the price of a half-and-half by fifty bucks. Girl's got bills to pay...

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Wish I knew how to hotlink from YouTube here.

https://youtu.be/i8yx7Rx9fAI

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
Chucky's slam on Indiana and North Dakota was sickening.

Tuff luck Up-Chuck, they have two senators each just like New York.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

Pretty funny

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

https://youtu.be/i8yx7Rx9fAI

For future reference — this makes it easy.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Pretty funny

No one watch that at work Wink

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post