SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
UK Gov't banning meeting with dissidents. Got it.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Here's more 'Trump can't win'. I can't get enough of this shit. Big Grin

Watching that is almost a sinful pleasure... Wink

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump message on Independence Day

https://youtu.be/zi3mUZ6pxks

(seen on CT)

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

Watching that is almost a sinful pleasure... Wink

That was one of the best nights of my life. Like the first time doing cocaine. That video was a beautiful walk down memory lane.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
And the games begin....

US companies in China think the government is already messing with them

BEIJING - An American company that ships cherries to a coastal province in southeast China recently encountered a new hurdle at the border: Customs officers ordered a load into quarantine for a week, so it spoiled and was sent back to the United States.

American pet-food makers, meanwhile, say they're facing more rigorous inspections at ports, which delay goods from reaching shelves and ultimately hurt sales.

And a U.S. manufacturer that exports vehicles to China recorded a 98 percent jump in random border inspections over the past month, throwing the firm behind schedule.

American business leaders fear these are the "qualitative measures" China warned it would unleash if President Donald Trump imposed tariffs on its exports to the United States.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12334 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you're feeling the fatigue of this incessant battle, here's something to lift your spirits and to remind you that enduring all of this- all of the nonstop attacks on us and on President Trump- all of the bullshit associated with the left's efforts to turn this country into a third world shithole- is worth it.

Just watch

Thanks boss, that is a great speech! I put off watching it because with the Harpy from Hades featured on the image I mistaken assumed it was her speaking. I’d seen it before, but didn’t remember seeing the harpy as the cover image.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
A 16 year old kid wearing a MAGA hat had it ripped off his head and a drink thrown in his face as he sat with friends in a burger place. There is video, and the perp should be easily identifiable.

I don't see much criminal liability here beyond a minor misdemeanor, but there's a good chance that once this coward (the kid is slightly built, an easy target) is identified, somebody will kick his ass.

https://news4sanantonio.com/ne...ican-great-again-hat

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I just read a Quinnipiac Poll that says half of Americans think President Trump is a racist. And the MSM is beating the drum. Really? Who believes this bullshit? This is the same outfit that had Hillary winning in 2016. If you can't win an argument against his policies, label him a racist, or misogynist, or some other "ist" and hope it sticks. I have grown so weary of a corrupt media and political establishment that would not know the truth if it bit them on the face. Re-double your efforts to drain the swamp, Mr. President, America needs to see the true nature of these slimeballs.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's a poll. At best, it is meaningless, but more likely, it's intentionally false information- propaganda.

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’m glad polls have been so reliable the last few years.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
I just read a Quinnipiac Poll that says half of Americans think President Trump is a racist.

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

― George Carlin

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Trump is going to be talked about in the same breath as Reagan and Lincoln in terms of great Presidents. The academics will be busy for generations trying to erase him from the history books. But he will be impossible to erase. His impact on the history of this country will be too large to ignore.

His greatest contribution may be how his greatness exposes others who have been here before him. Lays bare the corrupt incompetence of Obama, the self serving power hungry Clinton's. He has pulled the mask off the liberal media.

And he's making it look easy. He's the honey badger when this country needed a honey badger and nothing less would do.

I am honored to be living in these historic days and every day brings a brighter America.

Donald J. Trump. Keepin' it real!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
A 16 year old kid wearing a MAGA hat had it ripped off his head and a drink thrown in his face as he sat with friends in a burger place. There is video, and the perp should be easily identifiable.

I don't see much criminal liability here beyond a minor misdemeanor, but there's a good chance that once this coward (the kid is slightly built, an easy target) is identified, somebody will kick his ass.

https://news4sanantonio.com/ne...ican-great-again-hat

Dude has been doxxed and fired.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
A 16 year old kid wearing a MAGA hat had it ripped off his head and a drink thrown in his face as he sat with friends in a burger place.

Ahhh...more of the "tolerant" Left doing their thing.

Someone is going to get capped sometime soon after they fuck with the wrong Trump supporter.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The asshole who threw the drink is Kino Jiminez, listed as a member of The Green Party of San Antonio, which lists "tolerance" and "non-violence" as two of its values. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Report This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOL!

D-train should troll them hard by tweeting a smiling selfie with that thing floating in the background.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Be a real shame if a Secret Service sniper popped that...

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Be a real shame if a Secret Service sniper popped that...

I hope not. That's something Mike Lee would ask to have done.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FUEWcH-6x4g" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I can emphasize with those who "literally cried" on election night. I cried too----from laughing so fucking hard.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Report This Post