SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fewer Tears, Fewer Lies, And More Righteous Anger
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fewer Tears, Fewer Lies, And More Righteous Anger Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Townhall.com
Kurt Schlichter
May 25, 2017

Enough of changing your Facebook photo to the flag of the abattoir du jour, enough of the candlelight vigils, and enough of the #_____Strong hashtags. No more pleas for unity and pretending not to understand. We’re not unified, and we all understand, even if we refuse to admit it because of some bizarre suicide pact Western culture decided to join when no one was looking.

Grieving doesn’t work. Hugging doesn’t work. Cowardice masquerading as enlightened passivity in the face of our enemies doesn’t work. Just ask the little girls blown apart in Manchester.

Say it.

Say it, damn you.

Then I’ll say it, for those of you too weak and dishonest to.

Radical Islamic Terrorists.

That’s our enemy. Our enemy, not just a bunch of misguided potential pals who would love us if they only understood how sorry we are for whatever sin we committed, or that some Crusader committed 800 years ago back when the men of the West were actually men and not the whimpering Ken dolls we watch pretending to be the best and brightest of our elites.

There is only one appropriate reaction to the kind of people who strap on bomb vests packed with nails and wait for smiling, laughing tweens to come along before hitting the detonator and ripping their limbs off and tearing their guts out.

The only appropriate reaction is righteous fury that turns into a grim determination to exact a retribution upon the bomber’s bros so thorough and so comprehensive that in a thousand years the few descendants of the survivors will still terrify their children with the story of the vengeance exacted by the avengers of the West.

And then our enemies would fear us. Which they don’t today. Today, they laugh at us. And they should, because we are ridiculous.

They laugh at us for being fools who think that with just a little more submission, just a wee bit more self-abasement, our enemies will accept us as friends.

They laugh at us for being fools whose response to spilled blood is flowers and cards and tweets.

They laugh at us for not having a fraction of the faith in ourselves that the terrorists have in themselves.

They’re willing to blow themselves into chunks for what they believe in.

We’re not even willing to take our own side in this fight.

Yeah, the West is theoretically at war with them somewhere far away, or rather, we’re playing at war with a few soldiers and some bombs. It’s war on the cheap, and this campaign may eventually wear down the ISIS caliphate so that that one pustule of Islamic radicalism is lanced, but it won’t be victory. They’ll just pop up again, in Yemen or Somalia or Afghanistan, where we have futzed around for 15-plus years and those pedophilia-loving creeps still hold most of the ground. We sort of fight a sort of war to sort of hold them at bay for a little while.

But it gets worse. We invite them into our countries, willy-nilly, sacrificing what we are so they can remain what they always have been, and on our dime. Do we screen immigrants to make sure they adhere to our values and our beliefs, or do we somehow feel we have no right to decide who comes into our nation and just shrug?

We shrug. We see it again and again as our people are slaughtered and we simply act like it was all somehow inevitable. That mass murder on our soil is something we just have to get used to.

Why?

We know who they are and we know what they want. But the suicide squad that is our elite would rather prove its virtue to its emasculated self by placing its weird multicultural fetish above our kids’ lives. We elect a president who wants to slow down the influx of refugees so we have a chance to figure out who the hell they are and our elite rushes to credulous courts that manufacture sanctimonious legal reasoning out of whole cloth to ensure that our people are kept defenseless.

Why?

So elite multi-cultis can feel good about themselves. Our lives are a small price to pay for their smug.

When something is truly unacceptable, you can tell because we do not accept it. But we accept terror. We won’t do what it takes to win. The solution is obvious. It’s right there, and we all know it, but our elite is largely willing to let scores of us die rather than admit the truth that none of them dare speak.

The answer is not fake solidarity and social media memes and sacrificing a few little girls here and there so we can avoid calling out the lies we have allowed to castrate us.

The answer is destroying the enemy in war zones thoroughly and completely. It is to take up arms and crush our enemies, not just tread water in this sea of blood.

The answer is not tolerating jihadism at home, meaning not tolerating it. It means excluding people from radical hotbeds who do not convince us – notice where the burden of proof lies? – that they wholeheartedly embrace our values and traditions.

It means imprisoning or expelling those who slip inside our borders and cavort with these bastards and their scummy ideology. For those who are not citizens and are here in our land by our grace, any manifestation of the cancer of jihadism must be immediately met with a pack of beefy ICE agents who hustle the dirtbag onto the next 767 back to his hellhole of origin.

And it means we must stop pretending to accept the evil manifestations of radical Islam they shove in our faces. Women being forced to wear body coverings is not some beautiful expression of feminism, as affluent liberal white womyn insist when they aren’t blaming Trump because no man loves them. They are emblems of hate. Sharia is a sick and primitive totalitarian system that has no place in America – and we must say so. Female genital mutilation is simply an abomination, and we should no longer ignore it in order to attack softer, stupider targets like “misgendering” and “phallocentrism.”

Get angry.

Because we have a right to be angry.

Because anger is the first crucial step to fighting back.

Because if we can see two dozen little kids blasted to shreds and not get angry, then maybe we deserve to live as the slaves of these 7th century savages.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
And it does not become any clearer than this.

And on top of it, we need to deny these whack jobs posing as entertainers their 15 minutes of fame. Claiming that somehow we're the problem, and that the problem can be solved through our taking the time to "understand" the plight of these poor misunderstood jihadi's.

Now I know who bought into Bill Clinton's "Midnight Basketball" scam as a way to reduce crime.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that, Jallen. True, true, true!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1697 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cursed be he who moves my bones!
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
A lot of this is true, but the problem with the retribution is that it's exactly what they want. Read OBL's Messages to the World.

So you have to be careful about how you retaliate. The terrorists are an end-times cult trying to bring on the end times, themselves. And giving them what they want will only serve as evidence to more who think like them that they're on the right track. The best way to defeat them is to delegitimize them.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by showpro:
A lot of this is true, but the problem with the retribution is that it's exactly what they want. Read OBL's Messages to the World.

The most hardcore depraved among them might want that, but I'd guess the run of the mill wannabe would not necessarily enjoy going to his death knowing that he was going to cause hell to rain down on the family and friends he left behind.

Posts: 8962 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:

I saw this elsewhere earlier. It is spot on.

As for OBL and retribution, I saw we "retribute" directly into Hell and out of our dimension. Kill them until they are sick of killing, then eliminate the last man standing.

It will cost innocent lives, but so did the elimination of the Nazi.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20325 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Yep.

Who gives a shit what OBL's messages to the world say.

Last message that had any relevance to OBL was "Geronimo".

And the guy who said it is still alive.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
So you have to be careful about how you retaliate. The terrorists are an end-times cult trying to bring on the end times, themselves. And giving them what they want will only serve as evidence to more who think like them that they're on the right track. The best way to defeat them is to delegitimize them.

No,the best way to delegitimize them is to KILL THEM! They do not understand anything else!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:

The best way to defeat them is to kill them. To kill them all.

They aren't a bunch of teenage girls. They give two shits about being "legitimate". They want you dead. They want me dead. They don't pour gasoline on a guy and think "You know, this could delegitimize me, I probably ought not to do it" or "Damn, I guess I shouldn't light this dude on fire, a million people have changed their Facebook status".

They want the infidel dead. You can't reason with them. You can't defeat them by taking away their legitimacy. You kill them. Kill them all. When another pops up, you kill him. The ones that support them, give them aid? You shut them down by freezing assets, giving them long stays in the jail.

And please, don't give me "the conservatives might be next" (or insert gunowner). Either we call these animals what they are, and deal with them the only way they understand, or we lose to them.

The "delegitimize" thing is the same logic in dealing with people in the hood. The more you try to deescalate, the stronger they become. You move in with force, they won't like it, but they respect it. It's all they know.

Hugs didn't kill Hitler. OBL didn't die of a lack of legitimacy. Both died of gunshot wounds. As long as we play the "I'm smarter than you game/this is what they want, so we should do this or that" we'll lose. Before the GWOT, they built their army around the world. They were not legitimate. But, they killed their way into power. They had no problems recruiting in the 80's and 90's when they weren't "legitimate".

They want retribution. Give it to them. Kill them. Kill them all.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I posted the article to my FB feed. In response, somebody suggested the article was "emotional." My response to that comment follows.

IMO the argument isn't just emotional, and embodies logic, albeit logic that's considered by many as barbaric, in itself, these days.

We had a patch of lawn out back that had been taken over by a variety called "bentgrass." Now golf courses like bentgrass becuase it's very fine and very dense. It can be mowed real closely to provide a carpet-like surface. This is what you usually see on greens. Problem is: Bentgrass isn't very hardy. At the same time: It's very, very aggressive. After trying half-way measures for a couple years, and the patch continuing to expand, this year my wife simply ripped it all up. (It's very shallow-rooted, so that's easy to do.) That left a big bare patch of dirt which now had to be seeded.

Were the immediate results ugly? Yup. But, that was what had to be done.

That's what needs to be done, now. Radical Islam needs to be eradicated. "Eradicate" comes from the Latin "eradicare," which means "to root out."

As I wrote, earlier: If the "moderate Muslims," communities and nations, we are repeatedly told exist won't take care of the problem, then I have two answers: 1. We must do it and 2. They're part of the problem.

Enough is enough. This isn't emotionalism, this is "run out of patience and understanding."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
Yes!!!!!
And support for those at the point of the spear!
Don't forget them after!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I don't know about you but I'm not interested in getting to know them, understand their 'plight' or what motivates them to do what they do

I just want them dead

all of them, by any means we can muster

seriously - nothing else is important

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53229 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
You don't win wars by dying for your country. You win wars by making the other bastards die for theirs.

Patton I believe.

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I don't know about you but I'm not interested in getting to know them, understand their 'plight' or what motivates them to do what they do

I just want them dead

all of them, by any means we can muster

seriously - nothing else is important

All I need to know about them is that they want to kill me, my family and friends any way they can. I don't give a damn why they want that or to understand them and their reasons. I just want them to die before they hurt anyone in my life. Period!!

That goes for anyone that helps or harbors them as well. Collateral damage? I don't give a shit. If so called good Muslims don't say or do anything to help weed them out then you are my enemy as well.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
You can't kill them all. All you do is create new ones. That's a formula for endless conflict. And it's not a war. There's no one to surrender. There's no opposing government. It's not an army. It's an ideology that needs to be delegitimized. Delegitimized among its own adherents and potential adherents.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by showpro:
You can't kill them all. All you do is create new ones. That's a formula for endless conflict. And it's not a war. There's no one to surrender. There's no opposing government. It's not an army. It's an ideology that needs to be delegitimized.

I always hear that killing the enemy creates new ones. Why is it that they seem to be able to kill innocents without similarly creating enemies?

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1496 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Delegitimized among its own adherents and potential adherents.

Doesn't seem to be working so far.

"I always here [sic] that killing the enemy creates new ones."

Then you have to work harder and kill them faster.

They understand death, and I'm told welcome it. Let's help them achieve their goals.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 20325 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
I always here that killing the enemy creates new ones. Why is it that they seem to be able to kill innocents without similarly creating enemies?

I don't think that's true at all, though I suspect it's meant to be rhetorical. They certainly create millions of enemies every time they kill innocents. I consider myself their enemy. And I want to defeat them and their ideology. But I want to do it by understanding what motivates them and then taking away that motivation.

If you go camping and want to keep the bears away, do you run around trying to kill all the bears, or do you make sure they don't come around looking for food in the first place?

ISIS wants to prove to the rest of the Muslim world that they're the one, true Caliphate. Our job is do everything we can to prove that they're not so that the rest of the Muslim world doesn't rally around them. It's much easier to defeat them that way than to march back into the ME and start killing people, thus legitimizing ISIS's claim.

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
How do we change their motivation? Teach them that their prophet told them a falsehood?

That they really do not have to kill those who do not believe what they believe and that they really do not have to take over the world for Allah?

I saw a quote recently: "Radical Islamist are the snakes in the grass; moderate Muslims are the grass." Seems that there is going to have to be a whole hell of a lot of convincing to change their ingrained ideology.

RMD

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can't kill them all.
All you do is create new ones. That's a formula for endless conflict. And it's not a war. There's no one to surrender. There's no opposing government. It's not an army. It's an ideology that needs to be delegitimized. Delegitimized among its own adherents and potential adherents.

Bull.

Posts: 2939 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post