SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fewer Tears, Fewer Lies, And More Righteous Anger
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fewer Tears, Fewer Lies, And More Righteous Anger Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Fact: Muslims hate non-muslims
Fact: Muslims will attempt to kill all non-muslums
Fact: Regardless of how "nice" you are to a Muslim, they still want to kill you (Look for "moderate Muslim" in dictionary; urban legend)
Fact: The best way to provide security to non-Muslims, is to stop the proliferation of Muslims.

So endeth the lesson.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our job is do everything we can to prove that they're not so that the rest of the Muslim world doesn't rally around them.

Nope. Not even close.

My job is to keep my family safe. And muslims are a clear threat to that. Our job is to show them all the exit, pronto. Kill those fuckers fighting. And do it fast enough and hard enough that the ones thinking about fighting change their minds.

And I don't give fuck-all what the 'rest of the muslim world' thinks about anything.

It's not 'MY JOB' to do anything but show them the door.

Posts: 10760 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by showpro:
You can't kill them all. All you do is create new ones. That's a formula for endless conflict. And it's not a war. There's no one to surrender. There's no opposing government. It's not an army. It's an ideology that needs to be delegitimized. Delegitimized among its own adherents and potential adherents.

How do you delegitimize an ideology that has been in existence for what?......a thousand or more years. The only difference between todays terrorists and say, the Munich Olympic terrorists is that it is easier to create a network in todays society than in the past. Thomas Jefferson fought Islamic terrorism out of Tripoli in his Presidency in the early 1800's for crying out loud.

When you find them, you kill them, period! Again, as I stated earlier, I'm not worried about collateral damage. This is a war and that is how wars are won.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53228 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
And doing nothing creates new ones? And you have to work harder to kill them faster?

I get that some people have no idea to what we are facing. Otherwise, people like the lead singer for Queen wouldn't be saying the ignorant shit that they are. And you wouldn't think educated people on this forum would be spewing things like "Oh, you can't kill your way out of this because you just create more" which is a ludicrous thing to believe or even to say. It is the mark of someone who does not understand the enemy.

It is based upon the false narrative that somehow if we don't kill them wholesale, their numbers do not increase. That there is some sort of correlation between killing them, and creating more. As I pointed out, in the 80's and 90's we weren't killing them wholesale. And there numbers steadily increased. We dealt with Islamic shitheads in the Philippines in the late 80s. They have always had a stronghold there. Their numbers continue to increase.

Kill them, don't kill them, their numbers are going to increase. If you don't kill them, the new terrorists will be drawn toward the conflict created by the old terrorists trying to wipe us off the face of the Earth. It is Ideology. And you can't hug your way out with it. If you stop killing them, their numbers will continue to grow at the same rate fueled by their desire to kill you, your family, me, my family, etc.

Learn your enemy and its history before you post, fellas.

If you want to try to hug it out with them to bring world peace, by all means have at it. We'll shake our heads while yours is hanging off of a post.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
Yep, so here's the thing; you took the looong way around to say what simply needs to be said, then done (in total). So I"LL say it; "We need to simply kill all of them"
There are really only two kinds, the ones that actively try to kill us, and the ones that cheer them on, maybe out loud, maybe in silence, but cheering on the muslim killers of our kind (infidels), just the same. And we had better start most soon, and we had best start with the traitors amongst ourselves that stand up so tall for them, and cry "be tolerant!" Off them first, and without mercy, then go for the muslim, and don't stop...ever... Not until they are no more.

I will never forget the videos of 'moderate Muslims' dancing and celebrating in the streets after 9/11. That is chiseled into my mind forever. To hell with them all!!

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Back in April Assad used chemical weapons. Trump replied with cruise missles.
Assad hasn't used chemical weapons since.
The only thing radical Islamics understand is force. Hard, brutal, immediate violence. That they will respect.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us...apons-attack-n743636

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are at least 1.6 billion Muslims around the globe. As much as I hate the cocksuckers, it might be a tall order to exterminate 25% of the world.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
A lot of this is true, but the problem with the retribution is that it's exactly what they want. Read OBL's Messages to the World.

So you have to be careful about how you retaliate. The terrorists are an end-times cult trying to bring on the end times, themselves. And giving them what they want will only serve as evidence to more who think like them that they're on the right track. The best way to defeat them is to delegitimize them.

The best way to defeat them is to kill them. To kill them all.

They aren't a bunch of teenage girls. They give two shits about being "legitimate". They want you dead. They want me dead. They don't pour gasoline on a guy and think "You know, this could delegitimize me, I probably ought not to do it" or "Damn, I guess I shouldn't light this dude on fire, a million people have changed their Facebook status".

They want the infidel dead. You can't reason with them. You can't defeat them by taking away their legitimacy. You kill them. Kill them all. When another pops up, you kill him. The ones that support them, give them aid? You shut them down by freezing assets, giving them long stays in the jail.

And please, don't give me "the conservatives might be next" (or insert gunowner). Either we call these animals what they are, and deal with them the only way they understand, or we lose to them.

The "delegitimize" thing is the same logic in dealing with people in the hood. The more you try to deescalate, the stronger they become. You move in with force, they won't like it, but they respect it. It's all they know.

Hugs didn't kill Hitler. OBL didn't die of a lack of legitimacy. Both died of gunshot wounds. As long as we play the "I'm smarter than you game/this is what they want, so we should do this or that" we'll lose. Before the GWOT, they built their army around the world. They were not legitimate. But, they killed their way into power. They had no problems recruiting in the 80's and 90's when they weren't "legitimate".

They want retribution. Give it to them. Kill them. Kill them all.
+1,000 All they've ever seen from us is a 'measured' response. Its time to show them what a true super power is capable of when the gloves come completely off.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
There are at least 1.6 billion Muslims around the globe. As much as I hate the cocksuckers, it might be a tall order to exterminate 25% of the world.

They have no problem with killing 75% of the world population.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can't kill them all.
Tell ya what, let's give it a try first to see if that's actually true or not. My bet, we won't need to kill them all, just a significant portion. They'll let us know when we've reached that point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nobody with an IQ above 20 is in favor of extinction of a whole religion. However, the problem exists among a religion that will eventually pay a high price if the radicals among them aren't eradicated. It falls in their laps to end the threat or we, the targets will.

Jim

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:

Nobody with an IQ above 20 is in favor of extinction of a whole religion. However, the problem exists among a religion that will eventually pay a high price if the radicals among them aren't eradicated. It falls in their laps to end the threat or we, the targets will.

Jim

I only wrote that because a bunch of people in the thread were saying "kill them all". To me that meant all of them, as in 1.6 billion.
I have no idea what their IQ's are.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:

So what you are saying is we need to get China interested. Perhaps some kind of bounty on dead muslims? Hmmmmm...

Posts: 3162 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
quote:

So what you are saying is we need to get China interested. Perhaps some kind of bounty on dead muslims? Hmmmmm...

I wasn't. But I like it

Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
I always here that killing the enemy creates new ones. Why is it that they seem to be able to kill innocents without similarly creating enemies?

I don't think that's true at all, though I suspect it's meant to be rhetorical. They certainly create millions of enemies every time they kill innocents. I consider myself their enemy. And I want to defeat them and their ideology. But I want to do it by understanding what motivates them and then taking away that motivation.

If you go camping and want to keep the bears away, do you run around trying to kill all the bears, or do you make sure they don't come around looking for food in the first place?

ISIS wants to prove to the rest of the Muslim world that they're the one, true Caliphate. Our job is do everything we can to prove that they're not so that the rest of the Muslim world doesn't rally around them. It's much easier to defeat them that way than to march back into the ME and start killing people, thus legitimizing ISIS's claim.

The arguments on both sides are limited, we should do both.....Rolling Thunder part deux and a solid PR campaign to curb the future jihadis.

Make them a joke...I like what Trump said "they're losers", that is the right message, nobody want to join a joke

But in the mean time....annihilate them, so the rest of the muslim world that we will not discriminate, good ....bad ...or indifferent

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Our grandfathers fought a similar enemy. A merged system of religion and politics resulting in a false sense of their own superiority and god-like leadership. (And no, it wasn't the Nazis, who had no single clear religion)

It was the Japanese. From 1896 through the end of WWII, Japan was arguably the most racist, violent, and devout population on the planet. And we didn't make fun of their religion to beat them. We didn't delegitimize their cause to beat them. We didn't try to make them think they weren't part of the cool kids club.

We bombed and burned and shot and stabbed the shit out of them at every turn, and that's what won the day. Brute force and extreme violence. We didn't exterminate them. But we killed enough of them fast enough to make the rest of them believe we could and would if necessary.

That's what beat religious/political extremism in the past; and it would work today too.

Posts: 10760 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CNYTX11
posted Hide Post
Industrialized, constant force applied to the radical elements until they cease to exist -- without borders or PC limitations.

Overt power and destruction of their means to wage war on us must occur. Any government harboring or supporting needs to be gelded.

This is a fight for the culture.

S&W M-66-2 (3")/ S&W M-65LS (3")/ S&W M-10 (2")/Colt Combat Commander Series 70

Posts: 651 | Location: Johnson County, KS | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
My bet, we won't need to kill them all, just a significant portion. They'll let us know when we've reached that point.

We can start there and adjust as needed.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
All of this "what we should do" talk is all that will ever come of it - just talk. The LEFT has destroyed Western Civilization to the point that we have become suicidal, that our civilization and cultures aren't worth furthering with our progeny.

The LEFT has destroyed men's masculinity, and the trend is only worsening. The birth rate of the West is declining while the East climbs. They are out-babying us, and it will get worse when it becomes more mainstream for Western couples to not want to bring children into this worsening world.

There is no place to run from this. Our "leaders" and the LEFT, including the complicit media, are speedily leading us to destruction.

"Tolerance" and "multiculturalism" has sprung one of the largest holes in our sinking ship, and instead of bailing water out of the ship, it bails the water in.

I know it is juvenile to think our elected officials would and could fix this mess, even if they had a will to do so. The rotting cesspool of D.C. is only hastening the end of the West.

Guys and gals, for the love of your beautiful children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and their progeny, there will be no future for them.

Our world, where once we could travel to most areas with relative safety, will be a no-go zone for us. Even in Europe and the U.S., no-go zones will be the norm and will only grow exponentially.

Yes, the sky is falling, but I can't give a time frame when ultimate doom will happen, but anyone with eyes and ears can see and hear it is happening now.

Again, there is no probable Western action against this, and all of this tuff talk is just worthless since there will be no action to back it up. My rage against my fellow Westerners for this inaction only grows.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1182 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post