SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friends, please join me in wishing dear old Dad his Happy 101st Birthday today ** Updated w/ celebratory pics **
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friends, please join me in wishing dear old Dad his Happy 101st Birthday today ** Updated w/ celebratory pics ** Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Dad was even scraping the bottom cleaned. Big Grin

This made me smile ear to ear.

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Belated Happy Birthday to dad. He looks like he's doing amazing. He looks better that my MIL did at 101 and she's working on 105.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday sir. Wonderful pictures. God bless America, and your family in particular.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday to your Dad! What an achievement!

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very late to the party (been out of town all wknd visiting kids in SLC) but do want to congratulate your Dad on his 101st! Sure looks like you guys had a great time and he seems to be quite spry for that age.

Congrats!

Posts: 1126 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
So great! Happy Birthday!

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Chúc mừng sinh nhật ông!

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Happy Birthday!

PS, my parents are gone now, but I wish I would have done a video interview with them for future family members. Start with where you grew up etc.

Posts: 658 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post