SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friends, please join me in wishing dear old Dad his Happy 101st Birthday today ** Updated w/ celebratory pics **
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friends, please join me in wishing dear old Dad his Happy 101st Birthday today ** Updated w/ celebratory pics ** Login/Join 
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
That's stupendous! Congratulations Dad!

Posts: 11386 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
That's really cool, Congratulations. Cool

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Many happy returns!

And thanks for the updated pictures. That spread had my mouth watering just by looking. Smile

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Great updated pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time.

You, Doc, were easy to spot as the only bald one in the group. And yes I resemble that remark!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Fantastic party pics, thanks Q!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Tell Dad to keep on truckin'!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
The food and celebration look absolutely amazing.

You are truly blessed!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
happy birthday!!

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Q - Mrs.BurtonRW wants to know what kind of cake that is. It looks awesome, but no pics of the inside.

Also, your dad looks amazing. 101. Wow.

-Rob

It was ordered and it's just a regular vanilla cake with 2 layers of strawberry jam inside. They made it really really sweet, but everyone finished their slices. Dad was even scraping the bottom cleaned. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Wow! One hundred and one years....awesome!

Happy Birthday. Here's to many more enjoyable years.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Pops!100 years plus. What a life!

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 239 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
That’s awesome, happy birthday!!!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
chuc mung sinh nhat hay

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Happy B-day. What history he has seen and lived thru

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Sir!

That is very cool. Cool

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
It’s awesome seeing your dad. He definitely looks happy.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Have the most wonderful Birthday, you deserve it!
Your Birthday brings such happiness to all.

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Q's father.

Doing well for 101... I can not fathom doing yard work at that age. Very well indeed.

To think of all the changes during his lifetime and the stories he can tell.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post