SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friends, please join me in wishing dear old Dad his Happy 101st Birthday today ** Updated w/ celebratory pics **
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friends, please join me in wishing dear old Dad his Happy 101st Birthday today ** Updated w/ celebratory pics ** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Although he is obviously weaker than a year ago, the man remains active both physically and mentally. He just keeps going and going and... Big Grin
Here are some pics I took last week. He keeps busy in the yard picking up pine needles/dead leaves and loves to read.

Tonight, more siblings will be here to celebrate, unlike last year, when it was just him, me and Mrs Q. I'll post more pics later of tonight's festivities. Cool

** UPDATE **: Not all siblings were here, but most made it. Dad had a most wonderful time. Normally he doesn't eat much, but tonight, he ate like a horse, because he so enjoyed seeing his children. I feel like a stuffed pig now. Lol.

And, thank you all for the well wishes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, sir.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Wish him a happy birthday from a 81 year old.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
Amazing; that age and that much love of life. May we get to read of his 102nd birthday a year from now.

Posts: 5755 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday my friend Smile Smile Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
God bless him, my mom will be 99 in a couple of months.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Happy 101st Birthday, Q's Dad!!!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Wishing your father a very happy and healthy 101st Birthday!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
A very happy birthday to you, sir.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!! enjoy the day and festivities with him!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
That is awesome! Happy Birthday sir.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2762 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! Happy Birthday to him!!!!

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Sir, all the best!

Posts: 3594 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your Dad and what an awesome age!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

101-Fantastic!

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post