SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friends, please join me in wishing dear old Dad his Happy 101st Birthday today ** Updated w/ celebratory pics **
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friends, please join me in wishing dear old Dad his Happy 101st Birthday today ** Updated w/ celebratory pics ** Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to dad!

If it hasn’t been done, please have someone sit with him to record his thoughts and how he has seen the world change in his years. I imagine he has some amazing stories to tell.

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
101?!?!
Well Happy Birthday Sir!
See ya next year!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8343 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Happy, happy birthday!!!!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Like Mike
Picture of CEShooter
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday sir!

Congratulations on living such a long life and may there be many more years of life and fun ahead of you.

---------------
"Structural engineering is the art of moulding materials we don't understand into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot really access, in such a way that the community at large has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." Dr. A. R. Dykes

Posts: 2229 | Location: 500 Miles from the homeland | Registered: February 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your Dad. How awesome that he is still on good health.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That is wonderful and best wishes for a happy birthday.

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
A very Happy Birthday sir.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6486 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Absolutely blessed Q, with a good father and a good father for a long time!

Please let him know I said Happy Birthday!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Happy b-day, young man! Keep doing what you love and may you stay healthy! Cool

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!!!!

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Sir! Hope he has a great one!

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your Dad!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, and Happy Birthday, Dad.

Posts: 3236 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!! Blessing to you and your family, and enjoy your great day!

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Sir!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Wishing a Happy 101st Birthday to your Dad!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Sir!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Very Happy Birthday!

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post