SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friends, please join me in wishing dear old Dad his Happy 101st Birthday today ** Updated w/ celebratory pics **
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friends, please join me in wishing dear old Dad his Happy 101st Birthday today ** Updated w/ celebratory pics ** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Many,many happy returns of the day to your Dad!

Posts: 518 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to a young 101 year old gentleman!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7084 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Happy birthday and many happy returns!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow!!!!! Happy Birthday and many more!

Posts: 639 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your dear ol' Dad! My father just turned 95 last month, and he, too is still sharp as a tack and loves to read. It bums me out that he lives 625 miles away.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Thats awesome! Happy Birthday Sir!!!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Happy 101st birthday!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are lucky to still have him. Happy Birthday sir!!

Posts: 169 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your father. This makes you a youngin Q.. Cool I like reading when some are in good condition at the century mark and beyond.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Happy 101st Sir.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your Pops!

Posts: 2951 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
A very Happy Birthday to you Sir. Enjoy your day today and tomorrow start working on 102. Smile
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Wishing your Dad a great 101!! Keep going Dad!! Your Dad is an amazing guy.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your dad Q.

Posts: 18033 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
What an accomplishment!

I hope he and all your family have a fantastic year!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Dad!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday 12131 Sr! And good health to you sir!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday from Wyoming.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post