SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Party at TGS South!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Party at TGS South! Login/Join 
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'm in the Aug.

Smile

What time are you going tomorrow?

I'm hoping to get down there around lunchtime.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3836 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
About that time.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43797 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
This store is only about 30 minutes from me, I've been to the store previously, but I'll make it a point to show my support and stop by for the grand opening.

I think it's a pretty good location, especially now with the Gander Mountain going out of business right down the street.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 594 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chief1200
posted Hide Post
Nice store grand opening, great people plus hot dogs! Guns and dogs what more could you ask?

Posts: 76 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Weather depending maybe get out Sat on the bike
and head up, waiting on the Harley Pontoons to arrive...

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm weather dependant too, I'd like to take the Mustang out for a Saturday spin. I've got drag radials on it now.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went by today around lunch.

Bought a P320 (got 2 complimentary boxes of sig ammo, a sig hat, and a TGS t-shirt with it)

Picked up an extended mag for my LCP.

Got the pleasure of meeting the Sigmonkey.

Doesn't get much better than that.

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."

Posts: 3836 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
He's not that hairy in person.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30531 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
He's not that hairy in person.

Not nearly as hairy as you would expect based on his picture in his profile Big Grin.

We were both sorry you could not make it up today.

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
SpinZone, I think you met an actor. I think the Monkey is really an elaborate computer program!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommydogg,

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
SpinZone, I think you met an actor. I thunk the Monkey is really an elaborate computer program!
Turing

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30531 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
congratulations and may you continue to have great success come from all of your hard work.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
SpinZone, I think you met an actor. I thunk the Monkey is really an elaborate computer program!
Turing

That's a possibility!

Beth Greene

Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
The party was a great success! It was two long days, but we had a blast meeting the SigForum members that were able to make the trek. Special thanks to sigmonkey for your generous gift!

On Saturday, I had the honor of meeting Charlie Hargrett from the original Blackfoot. I handed him a 1959 Les Paul and let him noodle away. He hasn't played for about a year or played out in 1 1/2 years, but the man still has chops.

https://youtu.be/pbS24FqguJ0

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the video link post.
I sure wish I was closer.
Best of Luck with the new store..

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I wished I could have made it Saturday, I had battery issues Saturday am and didn't get them rectified until late. I'm up that way all the time, I'll stop in some day

Beth Greene

posted Hide Post
Great meeting you Tom on my way through St. Augustine. You have a nice shop there! ...and I got a great deal on a couple of Vortex Scopes!

-Mike

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
The party was a great success! It was two long days, but we had a blast meeting the SigForum members that were able to make the trek. Special thanks to sigmonkey for your generous gift!

On Saturday, I had the honor of meeting Charlie Hargrett from the original Blackfoot. I handed him a 1959 Les Paul and let him noodle away. He hasn't played for about a year or played out in 1 1/2 years, but the man still has chops.

https://youtu.be/pbS24FqguJ0

Was very nice to meet you and Michelle (and Paul/Spinzone) and pleased that you guys are doing well and enjoying life!

I'll be back in the next few months! Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43797 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post