August 03, 2017, 09:06 PM
SpinZone
Party at TGS South!
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'm in the Aug.

Smile

What time are you going tomorrow?

I'm hoping to get down there around lunchtime.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

August 03, 2017, 09:37 PM
sigmonkey
About that time.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
August 04, 2017, 08:38 AM
NoQuota
This store is only about 30 minutes from me, I've been to the store previously, but I'll make it a point to show my support and stop by for the grand opening.

I think it's a pretty good location, especially now with the Gander Mountain going out of business right down the street.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
August 04, 2017, 12:16 PM
Chief1200
Nice store grand opening, great people plus hot dogs! Guns and dogs what more could you ask?
August 04, 2017, 01:47 PM
HRK
Weather depending maybe get out Sat on the bike
and head up, waiting on the Harley Pontoons to arrive...

August 04, 2017, 03:00 PM
Tommydogg
I'm weather dependant too, I'd like to take the Mustang out for a Saturday spin. I've got drag radials on it now.

Beth Greene
August 04, 2017, 03:12 PM
SpinZone
Went by today around lunch.

Bought a P320 (got 2 complimentary boxes of sig ammo, a sig hat, and a TGS t-shirt with it)

Picked up an extended mag for my LCP.

Got the pleasure of meeting the Sigmonkey.

Doesn't get much better than that.

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."

August 04, 2017, 03:30 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
He's not that hairy in person.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
August 04, 2017, 05:55 PM
SpinZone
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
He's not that hairy in person.

Not nearly as hairy as you would expect based on his picture in his profile Big Grin.

We were both sorry you could not make it up today.

August 04, 2017, 06:04 PM
Tommydogg
SpinZone, I think you met an actor. I think the Monkey is really an elaborate computer program!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommydogg,

Beth Greene
August 04, 2017, 06:38 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
SpinZone, I think you met an actor. I thunk the Monkey is really an elaborate computer program!
Turing

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
August 04, 2017, 07:21 PM
jjkroll32
congratulations and may you continue to have great success come from all of your hard work.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight
August 04, 2017, 11:28 PM
Tommydogg
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
SpinZone, I think you met an actor. I thunk the Monkey is really an elaborate computer program!
Turing

That's a possibility!

Beth Greene
August 06, 2017, 11:13 PM
Top Gun Supply
The party was a great success! It was two long days, but we had a blast meeting the SigForum members that were able to make the trek. Special thanks to sigmonkey for your generous gift!

On Saturday, I had the honor of meeting Charlie Hargrett from the original Blackfoot. I handed him a 1959 Les Paul and let him noodle away. He hasn't played for about a year or played out in 1 1/2 years, but the man still has chops.

https://youtu.be/pbS24FqguJ0

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor
August 06, 2017, 11:43 PM
ontmark
Thanks for the video link post.
I sure wish I was closer.
Best of Luck with the new store..

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck
August 07, 2017, 02:41 AM
Tommydogg
I wished I could have made it Saturday, I had battery issues Saturday am and didn't get them rectified until late. I'm up that way all the time, I'll stop in some day

Beth Greene
August 07, 2017, 09:46 AM
EkimSig
Great meeting you Tom on my way through St. Augustine. You have a nice shop there! ...and I got a great deal on a couple of Vortex Scopes!

-Mike
August 07, 2017, 09:56 AM
sigmonkey
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
The party was a great success! It was two long days, but we had a blast meeting the SigForum members that were able to make the trek. Special thanks to sigmonkey for your generous gift!

On Saturday, I had the honor of meeting Charlie Hargrett from the original Blackfoot. I handed him a 1959 Les Paul and let him noodle away. He hasn't played for about a year or played out in 1 1/2 years, but the man still has chops.

https://youtu.be/pbS24FqguJ0

Was very nice to meet you and Michelle (and Paul/Spinzone) and pleased that you guys are doing well and enjoying life!

I'll be back in the next few months! Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!